Kisama33

May 13, 2018
instead of removing the whole whitescar and Greyhide routes permanently wouldn't it be easier just to edit their dicks to look human? /genq
That's not easier, it's harder, especially if you consider they will keep working in the "original version" for Steam and Subscriber, they would need to do 2 alternative pieces of art every time.

Still a better option tho, until Patreon is forced to change their guidelines again.

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
Well if Greyhide is gone that really sucks for me because his howife stuff with Alexa was the reason I play the game.
Same, pretty much the only reason I follow this game is the possibility of further development between greyhide and alexia, their romance is actually plausible given the scenario. I'm not really into R#pes, coercion, quick fucks and downright freaky shit, so it makes sense why im into him and alexia's story, besides that consensual beauty and the beast thing they have is rare in the AVN community.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Greyhide threesome and forge scenes and the succubus group scenes are the only things i played the game for. Now half of the content i like is gone. And the other half is not being developed. So i don't really care about this game any more.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

KR1SS L34L

Feb 7, 2023
Someone ask the dev if the steam version will still have the scenes, I couldn't even mate with the werewolf, only with his daughter, and I didn't even want to do anything with the fox girl :cry:

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Greyhide threesome and forge scenes and the succubus group scenes are the only things i played the game for. Now half of the content i like is gone. And the other half is not being developed. So i don't really care about this game any more.
Steam/GOG and SubscribeStar should keep the furry content without problems tho

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Same, pretty much the only reason I follow this game is the possibility of further development between greyhide and alexia, their romance is actually plausible given the scenario. I'm not really into R#pes, coercion, quick fucks and downright freaky shit, so it makes sense why im into him and alexia's story, besides that consensual beauty and the beast thing they have is rare in the AVN community.
somehow, you furry people are a to blame about all this. :KEK:

You can't settle for demons and ogres, no, you need to see bulls and giant dogs defying human anatomy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Y'all are being melodramatic. This kind of thing has happened before, it'll happen again and it won't stop happening until patreon is abandoned en masse for another service where it'll start back from step one. It's the "What are you doing, landlady's friend's son?" problem only with furry dong. Sooner or later there'll be a patch we can download that will put the content back into whatever version leaks.

Reactions: 1wower1

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Don't want to shill it but at this point with credit/payment card companies dictating what is wrong/right I think its time to move into crypto based payment methods. Its not perfect but at this point what are the options.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
somehow, you furry people are a to blame about all this. :KEK:

You can't settle for demons and ogres, no, you need to see bulls and giant dogs defying human anatomy.
Dumbasses like you are quick to assume its about bulls and giant dogs when our, or atleast my issue is about taking out an established relationship that's been in the game for a long time (at the time i thought the devs would completely remove Grey x Alexia everywhere, I didn't backread). If greyhide was an Orc or a troll it wouldn't bother me, even better if greyhide was an old Orc in the first place. Like i said, i follow Grey x Alexia for the consensual beauty and the beast type romance/sex, which can be Alexia X any monster (orc, troll, goblin, etc) and not specifically because Grey's a minotaur.

The only furry here is your mom's armpits. :KEK:

Last edited:

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Well, instead of removing Greyhide they can just remake him into an orc or ogre. There's a big void for Alexia when it comes to green ones despite them being present in the castle en masse. It will be a lot of work to redraw all the arts and to rewrite his plot but it's still better than just removing him. Also it will be great opportunity for them to keep working on 1st act longer and for ppl here to complain that it's been 10 years and we're still at act 1.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Well, instead of removing Greyhide they can just remake him into an orc or ogre. There's a big void for Alexia when it comes to green ones despite them being present in the castle en masse. It will be a lot of work to redraw all the arts and to rewrite his plot but it's still better than just removing him. Also it will be great opportunity for them to keep working on 1st act longer and for ppl here to complain that it's been 10 years and we're still at act 1.
I agree this plot line is too good to simply be abandon.

Oct 18, 2020
Actually, that's true lol. I never even thought of how little interaction she seems to have with them other than that one situation. Now that you mention it, I'm very surprised she doesn't have more encounters considering how many there are lol. Same with the sex addicted demons from the coven lol.

siddyviscous

Jul 18, 2023
Pretty sure Greyhide is done and would not be getting more content for this act regardless of the Patreon change anyway.
If he gets paid enough he'll make the whole fucking game, pun intended, about Greyhide.

The only furry here is your mom's armpits. :KEK:
>jacks off to animated bull cock
>thinks natural women are gross

:FacePalm:
Yes but this is the main source of income for them. So it will massively change future content. That is the problem, we don't care about differences between Subscribestar and Steam versions. And do you want to know why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah. this is significantly going to affect future content regardless of what the dev who posts ITT says. They were already having trouble juggling all the characters and storylines. This is a great excuse for them to reduce workload.
Patreon is shit and what not but this game has been on development for what 6+ years? I mean...
It's been in development for over 8 years and while they're getting plenty of shit for it on Steam not damn thing has stopped their many patreon paypigs from ponying up the pennies.

Reactions: Just For The Plot
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes