Therod

Apr 20, 2018
For a game that has been worked on and updated for years, I’m impressed that it used less than 700 mb worth of data.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
do you chose the mc or is the mc dependent on the episode? like can i choose just the male mc or can i choose just the female mc for the entire story>

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
do you chose the mc or is the mc dependent on the episode? like can i choose just the male mc or can i choose just the female mc for the entire story>
You don't choose.

The majority of the time, you're playing as Rowan. There are also times where you play as Alexia.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
has the dev said anything about adding impregnation/pregnancy content to the game
There is currently pregnancy in secondary characters/plotlines. There is also a developing fertility plotline with Alexia. Currently it involves Rowan and to some degree Andras, but we know the eventual winner will be Greyhide "The Best Girl!"

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Haven't been following this game for a while but I remember the dev mentioning we'd be able to turn the tables on the twins eventually (and the game wouldn't just good end on us after the fact).
Could anybody tell if this has already happened or is going to happen anytime soon?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
has the dev said anything about adding impregnation/pregnancy content to the game
The statements on pregnancy have generally been that outside of some scenes with very minor characters, it'll be an endgame thing, due to the huge increase to art assets having it sooner than that would require. It is, as the post above says, being hinted at/worked toward in-game already.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Haven't been following this game for a while but I remember the dev mentioning we'd be able to turn the tables on the twins eventually (and the game wouldn't just good end on us after the fact).
Could anybody tell if this has already happened or is going to happen anytime soon?
Arc one of three is currently finishing up. No tables have been turned so far. I expect we will not see that aspect until the end of Arc 2 or the beginning of Arc 3. So far Rowan has the choice to be reluctantly complicit or all in with the twins.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Arc one of three is currently finishing up. No tables have been turned so far. I expect we will not see that aspect until the end of Arc 2 or the beginning of Arc 3. So far Rowan has the choice to be reluctantly complicit or all in with the twins.
So I assume there's no foreshadowing of this happening in the near future nor any potential weakness the twins might have are being shown at least then?

Reactions: Salomon108

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!
Thank you so much! Now I'll wait for the scene replay method :LOL:

Reactions: KiraJames
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes