Sain

Sep 22, 2018
So from what I can see, several of the old CGs were replaced to match the overall look, right? Is there any way to view the older CGs, or does anyone have a file with the older ones?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So from what I can see, several of the old CGs were replaced to match the overall look, right? Is there any way to view the older CGs, or does anyone have a file with the older ones?
might do the trick.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well i startet over ^^ has been a long time :)
nut now i have a Problem i have 3 Mines +7Iron and the Forge, but ol Greyhide doesnt produce Equipment... anybody else has this bug or to i miss something?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
After all this time still MC has 1 scene with Jezera and that's at the beginning of the game. Is there any reason for this? Andras has 10* more scenes with MC.

Reactions: N7Pi3

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I suppose that answers my question about the playability of the current build...
It's playable. Might be a bit tricky without the forge, but still playable. A good opportunity to chect the spy route for Raeve.

Hello, i would like to know how much futa content is currently available in game. Thanks for answers
There is one character, that I showered with love and attention this release.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
After all this time still MC has 1 scene with Jezera and that's at the beginning of the game. Is there any reason for this? Andras has 10* more scenes with MC.
Are you sure?
Just checked the scene guide and these are listed:

Jezera x Rowan 1 (Light Femdom) [3 of 3 CGs]
Jezera x Rowan 2 (Femdom, Masturbation) [2 of 3 CGs]
Jezera x Rowan 3 (Breast Play, Fendom, Handjob)
Jezera x Rowan 4 (Sex, Femdom, Denial) [1 of 1 CGs]
I haven't played in a while and femdom doesn't appeal to me anyway, so I can't confirm this is accurate, but there seem to be several scenes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's playable. Might be a bit tricky without the forge, but still playable. A good opportunity to chect the spy route for Raeve.
No offense, but I really don't want to try another playthrough while some of the core systems are broken (or remain broken, at least one of them seems to break every time I check this thread).
Others may feel differently of course, but I'd much rather have a fully working build than 17 new scenes that I may never see because the code gets wonky before I progress far enough.

Reactions: Arcane666

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
No offense, but I really don't want to try another playthrough while some of the core systems are broken (or remain broken, at least one of them seems to break every time I check this thread).
Others may feel differently of course, but I'd much rather have a fully working build than 17 new scenes that I may never see because the code gets wonky before I progress far enough.
It's a work in progress.

Reactions: Haise01

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's a work in progress.
Obviously.
I'm sure you have a roadmap and all that so I'll refrain from armchair designing. I was just checking if the strategy and management part of the game is finally fully functional but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Pirates being wildly misinformed and complaining for no reason?

Can't be.
Wildly misinformed yes, I mean even when I played awhile back it had at least 2. Complaining for no reason? Well I mean historically there has always been less for that couple, I don't think its for "no reason." I get that your working on it, but theres quite the disparity and its existed almost since this games inception.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I get that your working on it, but theres quite the disparity and its existed almost since this games inception.
That's the same for every game that tries to cater to vastly different fetishes. The lion's share of content goes to whoever yells the loudest, or whoever pays the most in patreon's case.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes