RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
found another bug, or rather the bug is that you're calling for two separate pictures that sadly don't exist. It should be an easy fix via a copy and paste, then renaming.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
I'm trying to active the overgrown scene, and I'm having a hard time doing so. Now I've made a copy of Sanura_1 and renamed it Sanura_2, but I don't see anything that would allow me to progress the event.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
I'll be straight here, there is a lot of bugs in the current version of the game. I have no idea if those bugs are fixed or not, but I would suggest checking everything several times before releasing the next version. As there are just some bugs that can completely stop the game in its tracks, because either a file was misplaced, or it's calling for a file by the wrong name.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
Now, those bugs are showing up mostly around chapter three, and I've just tried to enter the temple that the dryad was supposed to protect.....No idea if there are any more bugs. Still, want the creator to spend a few hours playing the games themselves, and see if they encounter the bugs I'm encountering. If so, then they hopefully know which line of code to rewrite or what files are missing. If not....that good!

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Now, those bugs are showing up mostly around chapter three, and I've just tried to enter the temple that the dryad was supposed to protect.....No idea if there are any more bugs. Still, want the creator to spend a few hours playing the games themselves, and see if they encounter the bugs I'm encountering. If so, then they hopefully know which line of code to rewrite or what files are missing. If not....that good!
Thanks, It's a known issue and I'm working on a fix. The problem on my end is that rpg maker has a test game function which I run the game to test for issues. Those errors don't appear in the dev test game function which means that I have to deploy the game and run it as a full game without the dev tools. It makes the process very tedious but seems like the only way I can see the same errors you do.

That said though, thank you for playing though and reporting the bugs. The fact you spent time to correct them and continue playing means a lot. I'll work on a fix and let you know once I have it ready.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I'm all for playing something different, but a game that features pregnancy and no sexual content just seems pointless to me.
Same. Art and story are great, but the fun part of procreation is missing. This ends up feeling more akin to food-inflation fetishes. Growing shapes without any real sexual contact.

It feels super niche, which is good that someone who has this kind of niche is getting something for their fetish.

Even so, immaculate conception is baffling and kinda boring to me.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Man, seeing those preview pics and then 'no sexual content" is my biggest disappointment of 2022 so far.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Umm what the hell had me at pregnancy but lost me at no adult scenes. So what the holy spirit puts babies in them?
you know, when a male holds hands with a female...

and that's why you always wear gloves, kids.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Amazing game,good story,the pregnancy system is fun and i always look forward to see the bellies getting bigger and watch their dialogues about it.
The no sexual content is no problem to me,my brain didnt melt to cum yet to see that as a negative part of the game.
It seems that the cowgirl farm is bugged,after rescuing the 2 cow girls and reporting to the other one,the game bugs,at least in my joiplay android.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes