RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Decided I'd give this place another chance, uploaded the new build here. I'll have the mega version up soon. Note due to the new combat interface, it will require a fresh save.
I will give the game another try. I think it wasn't for me, but it been a while since I tried it out.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Reactions: Preggopixels

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Preggopixels, Keep doing what you are planning to do with this game. Like xzoozm posted, do not let others tell you what you need to do. Every developer should remain on their path unless there minor adjustment needed with the game. You may already see some positive and negative posting, it only a tool that may help you to improve your game. F95zone may be good forum to get more feedbacks as well.

I believe if need the developer tag on your profile, i think other moderators have inform new developer(s) to put in a ticket to get it as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Welcome back, Pixels. The community here is a pretty demanding considering there's so much content here of varying quality as well, but don't let everyone's voracity and vigor put you off.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
Decided I'd give this place another chance, uploaded the new build here. I'll have the mega version up soon. Note due to the new combat interface, it will require a fresh save.
i had in the past,the 0.2... something version you had uploaded here,before you returned,and now i downloaded the most recent one,played both them,to an extent.
my question to you is,do you plan to add extra standing CGs,for when the costumes/clothes change?for example in the fairy village,when you go to the hotsprings,where you change to a smiwsuit,i see the characters change clothes,but the standing CG remains the same.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
I'm really surprised how quickly this game's development is progressing and it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
The standing CG's will be the same with costumes. I made the mistake early on of using store bought CG's for the characters. I didn't expect the game to grow so fast and now I have a Eula attached to them, limiting what I can do for the main character art. That said, I am looking to add in more side quest characters in the future that have their own art.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
The standing CG's will be the same with costumes. I made the mistake early on of using store bought CG's for the characters. I didn't expect the game to grow so fast and now I have a Eula attached to them, limiting what I can do for the main character art. That said, I am looking to add in more side quest characters in the future that have their own art.

I just defeated tiamat in the volcano,where right afterwards you get damia's temple to unlock.
Went up at the temple,spoke to the guard,enter in the main chamber,and from there,i went to the left,where you have a small room with 3 angels,where one is saying something about forging weapons and whatnot.when i spoke to that specific NPC,that says that line about the weapons,i guess you have a CG for that NPC,but it failed it load the CG,and broke the game.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks, yeah there are some bugs I will have to fix. Currently my map developer has the build, once he is done I'll get back to fixing bugs and put up a fixed build. Sorry about that...

Oct 16, 2019
While we're on about bugs, here are some I have encountered:
  • Valerie's battle sprite when ko'd becomes a blank template one
  • Leah's battle sprite loses her clothes when using items
  • Talking to Sanura's parents tries to call a set of pictures that doesn't exist?, she had a belly at the time.
  • Going into the room with Aria before the abandoned fertility temple will always play the scene where you birth corrupted seeds
  • Getting hit by the magical seed growth ability and reaching the cap during a battle will soft lock the game.
  • Teleport to abandoned fertility temple teleports you to Sanura's home town
Thanks for your work and good to see you come back here after the blasting you took before.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Pregnancy AND no sexual content? How? Can you impregnate a girl from just looking at her? Such a skill would be nice in real life.

Lebleus

Mar 12, 2021
Really nice game for the few hours I have played it. Nice CGs with a well made mechanic and story around pregnancy fetish

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes