RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
This game has a lot of potential and I really want to see it complete. When can we expect another update? Are you working on the academy/beehive? Do you have any donation links?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This game has a lot of potential and I really want to see it complete. When can we expect another update? Are you working on the academy/beehive? Do you have any donation links?
You will find a link to the developer's Deviantart user in the first post on this thread. From there, you should be able to find the link to his Patreon.

Yukikazez

May 5, 2018
I'm hoping to have an early build out toward the end of June. It will mostly focus on the pyramid dungeon.
Honestly at first, I was think this game is not gonna fun when there is "no sexual content", but seeing the "belly expansion" give me a litter chance to try it, and suprisingly it not half that bad (still have some adult CG would be good), any way looking on the CG collection room I see that there are like 5 phase of pregancy??? and only 3 phase is available right now, could I know when other 2 last phase will be out :D ?

also my suggest if you interest to, that could you add the standing CG on event like when entering the"Demon Nursy egg product?" place or the "abandon temple on the forest"with inflate sync the amount of egg you got, that would be great :D

also some bugs so far I found
-CG standing sync amount of belly inflate will stop working after finish battle (have to turn it back every damn time kinda anoying)
-you can actually glitch though the gate in the "abandon temple"
-the third heroin I belive name is naura? have issue that you can give birth phase 2 everytime even though her bar is 0

hope you doing good (y)(y)

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks! The pregnancy levels are based upon chapter so likely at the end of chapter 3 you can expect to get the 4th level unlocked. As far as what that would look like in the world, you can use the demon nursery as an example of belly levels.

anone3

Jul 22, 2020
Thanks! The pregnancy levels are based upon chapter so likely at the end of chapter 3 you can expect to get the 4th level unlocked. As far as what that would look like in the world, you can use the demon nursery as an example of belly levels.
oh yeah the 4th level is so huge and 5th level oh amazing!

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
i lost my saves is there any chance anyone has a save that is just before exploring those old ruins

Oct 16, 2019
Although I don't have anything against devs who make their games based on asset pack content(which has to be bought if its paid or credited if its free), as long they implement them well enough, I have rather...interesting questions about this game's uncredited "art" - they look less of a original piece and more taken from some other artist and redrawn for own purposes - and I just found the sources for two(three)of them:

The first girl you play as is from The Demonization Action 2(which is uploaded here), the second one with cat ears that is clearly edited is from The princess of wizard, both made by ranuculus, and while the pregrant versions are clearly edits, the normal ones are taken from it and not credited - sure, it's free, but I still don't think taking art that is copyrighted by artists is right. The other girl that isn't the goddess, if I am not wrong, is Kiana from Honkai Impact 3rd, with the artstyle being different to others giving it out. I don't know the other girl art sources, but I hope it will be found soon.

I checked their Deviantart page, and found out they have a Patreon(not linked here at the moment of writing)and through that, they are clearly earning money...while using non-original content - while the game's framework is without denial, original and could be classified as good, I can't say the same for art - the only problem in this game, but calling placeholder seems a weird choice, especially when the sources are unmentioned. They have other, completely original art, yet they use those...

I don't like being a prick of course(especially considering modders for assets for outside games like SFM/GMOD often quarrel with each other ranging from taking a ported model and making a deverative work while crediting them, with or without permission to DMCA threats from modder using another modder's also stolen content, myself included), but such things result in people seeking answers to troublesome subjects.

Now make conclusions for yourselves. I don't like to see games getting involved in messy subjects like copyright, quietly discrediting others and making money off non-original content, but it just feels wrong.
The characters come from an and as far as I am aware you are allowed to distribute the assets in a commercial game as long as its from the engine its intended for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imelman

May 15, 2018
The characters come from an and as far as I am aware you are allowed to distribute the assets in a commercial game as long as its from the engine its intended for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah all right then, that settles literally my entire problem then. Sorry for that, though I still would like an art improvement, no offense to the dev, especially game wise. After all, ask first, accuse second, to prevent...misunderstandings.

Welp, I did something kind of...shameful, but oh well - mistakes happen.

Oct 16, 2019
Ah all right then, that settles literally my entire problem then. Sorry for that, though I still would like an art improvement, no offense to the dev, especially game wise. After all, ask first, accuse second, to prevent...misunderstandings.

You're not the first one to ask something like this haha, which is how I learned about the origins of the character art.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020

There are some things in the works, here is a little sneak peek of the main character using some new art I commissioned.

That said, regarding the original CG, it was part of an rpg maker MV pack. The art itself has a eula attached which allows the user to use it only for rpg maker games as well as advertising only. Regarding crediting, there are credits for the all the art and music in game, it is just posted in the format that is required under the eula for using said art. Leah preg3.png

Last edited:

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Like the look on the commissioned art! Your art is pretty good, but there are some very talented people out there. That and if someone else is doing art you have more time to write story and code.

Is making the art more consistent one of your current goals?

Where is the best place to follow you for your most recent updates?

Really love all your work!

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
The best place to find me is on my discord where I'm most active.

Outside of that I sometimes update my deviantart and weight gaming page. Patreon is active as well but you can get updates from my discord without hitting a paywall.

Overall its a lot of work but we are making progress. I've now also have central site for uploading new builds of the game on my itch.io should players want to check out future builds. I may update this here from time to time.

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
The best place to find me is on my discord where I'm most active.

Outside of that I sometimes update my deviantart and weight gaming page. Patreon is active as well but you can get updates from my discord without hitting a paywall.

Overall its a lot of work but we are making progress. I've now also have central site for uploading new builds of the game on my itch.io should players want to check out future builds. I may update this here from time to time.
hey sorry to bother i was just giving a try top your game but i'm getting a error message and the game stuck

it happen when i take the quest from the balckssmith in lakeview
error is
failed to load: img/faces/blackmisth husband png

edit: after restoring the temple of fertility for 10 seed i now get a similiar error and my now my save is basicaly gone...

found oput that when you reach power 300 you can opnly give birth in the bath

Last edited:

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
Preggopixels really liking your game but Leach keeps bugging out, once she reach 300 power i can0't seem to birth the seeds anymore, not even in the bath, valories works just fine but somehow leah is always bugged,

i can see you put some serious work in here so i hope you will fix this

using the toggle image it seems that once she reach 300 the game thinks leah is not pregnant anymore

Last edited:

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Preggopixels really liking your game but Leach keeps bugging out, once she reach 300 power i can0't seem to birth the seeds anymore, not even in the bath, valories works just fine but somehow leah is always bugged,

i can see you put some serious work in here so i hope you will fix this

using the toggle image it seems that once she reach 300 the game thinks leah is not pregnant anymore
Yeah there is a bug there, I'm working on a new update that should be up in november sometime that fixes this. Outside of that there is a community fan patch on my discord server that fixes that issue I think. Sorry about that.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
I ran into a bug that happens during the pillow thief event. Basically a file isn't being found, one of the fantasy heroine pics.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
managed to fix the bug, it was a simple wrong name convention. You were calling for $fantasy-heroine-girl-samurai-present when you had $fantasy-heroine-girl samurai present

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes