Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Anyone downloading via mega getting
CRC failed : SeekingClosure-0.6-pc\game\images\Day4\day4-scene5-46.jpg
here is missing jpg

Jul 15, 2021
I lost the plot picking this back up after a while. Did this entire update take place in the flashback?

Feb 20, 2024
Hey guys! I'm the dev.
Thank you for sharing my AVN here, I honestly didn't know this community existed so I'm glad I was told about it.

While I have played quite a lot of adult games, I never worked on one before and never discussed them with anyone either so all of this is very new to me.

I previously said I'll join within a couple of days because I have to prioritize my main job that takes a lot of time and due to the war I have a lot of power outages to endure (the next one will happen within the hour) so that cuts down the time I can interact with people online and make posts.

I'll try to present a list of future tags and provide more information about the game tomorrow. But I can already warn you that this project is rather vanilla (at least, the way I'm currently planning it) and there likely won't be any NTR/futa/pregnancy content unless I figure out how to do some of it without hurting the story. It also isn't a harem game (you will be able to date/sleep with multiple girls in the same playthrough but you won't be able to "collect them all" by the end).

Also, thank you Crowangel for pointing out my "fiance" mistake!

Cheers, everyone!
Became immediately boring if you can't choose more than one in the end. If it's a case of having to choose only one, I'd rather ignore the game immediately. I once played a Rockstar game where you had to choose only one out of many good ones at the end. Then I decided never to make that choice again.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Became immediately boring if you can't choose more than one in the end. If it's a case of having to choose only one, I'd rather ignore the game immediately. I once played a Rockstar game where you had to choose only one out of many good ones at the end. Then I decided never to make that choice again.
And you thought it was important to inform everyone that you don't like non-harem games.
What about just don't playing this game?

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I was liking the update until...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently working on implementing more "stopping" points for different paths that I'll add to certain points of the game. Still, obviously, that won't fix the damage for people who already played through those parts, so sorry about that.

Reactions: BurgRoyce
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes