wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt untill the weekend if his real job is the #1 priority, probably wont do much during the week, but weekend probs atleast get an update.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Version 0.75 here

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

Expect some bugs and grammar errors, report them if you have the time, it helps a lot.

Before sharing: This is not a definitive version, there will be a new update in a couple of days with new content and a lot bug/grammar fixing. I'm not very convinved with where the update ends, so I will add a new scene soon to let you roam again in the city. I'm warning you because the old version will be taken down to upload the new one. And the last time, I had to deal with people (that were not my patrons) asking me to reupload it...

Anyway, Selena: One Hour Agent is officially no longer on hiatus. Thank you so much for your support!

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Version 0.75 here

Mega

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

Expect some bugs and grammar errors, report them if you have the time, it helps a lot.

Before sharing: This is not a definitive version, there will be a new update in a couple of days with new content and a lot bug/grammar fixing. I'm not very convinved with where the update ends, so I will add a new scene soon to let you roam again in the city. I'm warning you because the old version will be taken down to upload the new one. And the last time, I had to deal with people (that were not my patrons) asking me to reupload it...

Anyway, Selena: One Hour Agent is officially no longer on hiatus. Thank you so much for your support!
Is it really here?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Better save files, thank you minoin for providing the earlier this year

Attention: THESE WILL WORK. But you need to make 14 saves first, then overwrite them.

Reactions: LGBTN and tommy65

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Tried to change clothes and got stuck in the wardrobe menu, don't try to change clothes or alteast save before doing it...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Selena: One Hour Agent v0.77.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.10.2020

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
SPOILER ALERT

For the ones who have problems with the gym case there's just one hidden evidence in the girl's locker room' vent. Then ask around for infos and show evidences. I don't remember them all but the majority of important infos are with Corey and the twins. Then talk 3/ more times with Justin for the rest of evidences and infos. The blueprints are in the closed door behind the reception, you can get the key talking to Corey about the twins, then talk to the left twin about Corey being their maid and get the key. Blueprints are in the locker.
For the trial the correct answers are: passage-woman-card-report-love letter-Corey-card

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes