2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This was a very short update and beyond the sex dream, no real action took place. Some storyline building though, so that good. Only 1 decision though, I'm unsure of impact.

One thing that REALLY needs to be fixed for 0.6 is the movement speed, it's so slow! Triple the speed. Please.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
When approaching the two men and one woman at the beach the game stops. Is this a bug or the end of v.0.5?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
This update was annoying, don't waste your time with it. Just dull running around in extremely slow pace with very boring story telling, kind of to cut a short story long. Sorry, I like that game so far, but this was really not worth a single moment.

And no, not even worth watching the dream that happens out of nowhere.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
When will be released v0.6 ? Thank you all !! @sirbajo ?
Don’t know why you tag me . But i’m not a pledger for this game.

Atm i’m pledger for 3 games, this one is not one of them.

But speaking out of exp: most patreon do have a shedule they like 2 follow. Look @ latest release date and just count one month more.

Sorry that i can’t help you more

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Anyone got a save from the end of 0.4? Link posted earlier doesent work anymone :( Much appreciated!

D

Deleted member 50069

Not that easy XD first of all vote in our lastest poll about mouse support. Then just pledge/follow and voila! :D
Karen Episode will arrive in max two weeks.
But its worth waiting, trust me!

edit: Check out our patren page later, we are changing its look!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know what I am missing but after the interview and I got home to my room I am unable to do anything but change when I try to go downstairs it says that MC needs to unpack. There is nothing in my inventory and I have went around every section of the upstairs, including the other npc rooms as well as the bathroom and clicked in every clothing option and nothing as well as trying to go downstairs in every piece of clothing. It is times like these that I HATE not being able to dash all the time as it seems that it is not available unlike before.

D

Deleted member 50069

I don't know what I am missing but after the interview and I got home to my room I am unable to do anything but change when I try to go downstairs it says that MC needs to unpack. There is nothing in my inventory and I have went around every section of the upstairs, including the other npc rooms as well as the bathroom and clicked in every clothing option and nothing as well as trying to go downstairs in every piece of clothing. It is times like these that I HATE not being able to dash all the time as it seems that it is not available unlike before.
Try changing to nightwear, go near bed and press space.

Reactions: Deathdawg
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes