2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 50069

Sorry to hear it, however there is no cuckold or ntr implemented in Selena Story yet so...

Reactions: netsrac

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
interracial ... meaning some black guy is fucking white chicks and a white guy gets Cucked _ its racist af. Lemme know when one of you #Woke SJW Dev's gets all 'Edgy' and makes a game with a White guy fucking his harem of black chicks.
It IS racist as fuck, just not for the reasons you seem to think. It is (most of the time, not always) racist, because it is normally just full of stereotypes that black men are only interested in fucking; sexual predators out to score trophies (white women), preferably while cuckolding some wimpy cracker (because...slavery and stuff). They are depicted as just physical beings without any real depth, ambitions, goals or interests beyond scoring white poontang.
Also from the way (again, most, not all) such content is structured it is basically almost bestiality... "Look that chick is such a slut she even fucks with blacks!" It is no wonder a lot of the people/sites/devs who do "interracial" stuff, could (and often do) just swap black men out with Orcs, Trolls or even real animals like dogs and horses.

So, calm down. We (white, hetero males) still rule this fricking planet. Better be afraid of some chinese Business Men then of some random African American Dudes.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
It IS racist as fuck, just not for the reasons you seem to think. It is (most of the time, not always) racist, because it is normally just full of stereotypes that black men are only interested in fucking; sexual predators out to score trophies (white women), preferably while cuckolding some wimpy cracker (because...slavery and stuff). They are depicted as just physical beings without any real depth, ambitions, goals or interests beyond scoring white poontang.
Also from the way (again, most, not all) such content is structured it is basically almost bestiality... "Look that chick is such a slut she even fucks with blacks!" It is no wonder a lot of the people/sites/devs who do "interracial" stuff, could (and often do) just swap black men out with Orcs, Trolls or even real animals like dogs and horses.
Interracial love is beautiful man everyone needs love...love sees no color
love.jpg

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
you can use your imagination while staring at the unpluged display tho.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@Boyos Thanks for replying, nice. I played a bit with 0.5 version, but didn't find anything.
Maybe I was just stupid, or is this new from 0.6 version?
Anyway, looking forward to more updates :3

D

Deleted member 50069

Guys, I'll post just info for V0.6 update from our patreon site. I'm always doing it with every update, because I think it's helpful.

Dear Patreons,

We are releasing this update with new experience thanks to your reviews to both Selena's Story and Tinder Stories: Karen Episode. I've restored dash feature to all maps. Also wish to announce that we are having really strong PC now, allowing us to give you v0.6 with...242 CGS IN IT! (for comparing - TS:KE - 118 CGS, v0.5 - around 50)

Thanks for supporting us. Sorry for being late 1 day with update, however we had to do some polishes in order to give you best possible quality.

Have fun.

Storytellers Crew

==========================================================

WHAT'S NEW?

1) New Maps: Airport, Airport Corridor, Locker Room, Gloryhole toilet

2) 19 scenes in total

3) 242 new CGS

4) 2 interviews

5) Savefixe V0.6

6) New Characters:

*Karen Palmer

*Emma Broke

*Talisa Nordan

==========================================================================

@Boyos Thanks for replying, nice. I played a bit with 0.5 version, but didn't find anything.
Maybe I was just stupid, or is this new from 0.6 version?
Anyway, looking forward to more updates :3
Yep, cgs that I posted you is from V0.6 I have to ask mod to change pictures from first post because they are from v0.1 version which is actually out dated :D

@Boyos Where can i download version 0.6
Always check our patreon or discord channel for newest informations and links. I take no responsibility for files/games posted on this site.

Reactions: UncleVT
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes