2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 50069

In Which part is this *SCENE* ????? Thank you !!
Dear friend, this is Dr.Vixen Scene. To obtain it, before going to clothing store you have to talk with Matt. Then after returning from cloth store, go straight to her wardrobe. Accept interview option and during it use options that leads towards blowjob.

bladeofvenom

Sep 24, 2017
the only thing that i have a problem with is the writing i'd sugest you search for a person who can help you with your english and maybe even add some animations still images is not my thing

D

Deleted member 50069

the only thing that i have a problem with is the writing i'd sugest you search for a person who can help you with your english and maybe even add some animations still images is not my thing
Yeah, I could afford buying new pc so now I don't do renders in 1.5h on shitty laptop but in 8 minutes. From V0.6 all sex scenes are going to be fully animated (not 2 renders swap), customed music and we can afford now doing 200 renders+ per update instead of 50.
vol_6_selenna_30.png

bladeofvenom

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I could afford buying new pc so now I don't do renders in 1.5h on shitty laptop but in 8 minutes. From V0.6 all sex scenes are going to be fully animated (not 2 renders swap), customed music and we can afford now doing 200 renders+ per update instead of 50.
View attachment 54642
that is awesome i apriciate you being so understanding and taking my sugestion to heart

D

Deleted member 50069

Panowie byscie przelali cos na patrona bo glodny jestem :D

I would love to announce that v0.6 has already over 100 CGs (its twice much as v0.5) and you will definitely love it. Wait till Friday for big arrival :D

Reactions: Twistty and UncleVT
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes