scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Steam seems to love female protagonist.
Not a big news.
Steam is shit scared of games with alpha males. Cause they don't sell, lol.
And honestly finding a game with only male dom and a decent looking male char is getting really rare.
At best is ugly, or fugly, or an "inferior genes". Meh.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Not a big news.
And honestly finding a game with only male dom and a decent looking male char is getting really rare.
Part of it, for me, is getting one decent looking female character with many scenes is more important than an uninteresting male MC and three scenes per female option

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Looks like censored steam release. All CG have been replaced with blank images.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Please let me know if it restores it, we can hopefully get it added to OP if it does.
Sadly i don't plan on playing immediately.
Busy watching some anime atm. :giggle: :coffee:
Pretty sure these guys adopted Kagura's way of doing things so the patch probably does exactly what you suspected.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
here´s a link for the game already pre-patched in case someone doesn´t know how to apply the patch

EDIT:

i got so worked up in testing the patched version, that i didn´t even wrote my thoughts about this game...

i played the original japanese version last year multiple times, because this game game is really fun to play, it has much content and is really entertaining, way more than "bikini armour explorers" or "lolique 2 gaiden"(which was a big disappointment in terms of entertainment and gameplay for me) could ever be

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Not a big news.
is fall in labyrint enough alpha or need something like rance?

which is also here

here´s a link for the game already pre-patched in case someone doesn´t know how to apply the patch

EDIT:

i got so worked up in testing the patched version, that i didn´t even wrote my thoughts about this game...

i played the original japanese version last year multiple times, because this game game is really fun to play, it has much content and is really entertaining, way more than "bikini armour explorers" or "lolique 2 gaiden"(which was a big disappointment in terms of entertainment and gameplay for me) could ever be
thanks

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm so confused, what type of game is this? Is it mainly vanilla or rape involved.? The screenshots don't really show or tell much. Art looks nice though and manual translation so might check it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anarys

Agen284

Jun 14, 2021

EDIT:

Can you uploud GoogleDrive ?

DontFearThePeeper

Aug 19, 2020
I'm so confused, what type of game is this? Is it mainly vanilla or rape involved.? The screenshots don't really show or tell much. Art looks nice though and manual translation so might check it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For a long stretch of the game (like 1,5h) you get nothing but panty shots and slapstick humor, but it gets real good in the end guaranteed.
I'm really excited to replay this with English texts, the version I played had a softlock after a scene when the main character finally gets penetrated.

Edit: Oh remember to save often and on multiple files, as the options are really fleshed out. On the peeping minigame there is no prize for succeeding.

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I actually was wondering if I was playing the same game I downloaded this afternoon lol. No portraits, no menu faces, nothing really going on but some fights, jokes and fishing. I even thought the sex record couldn't be opened yet until getting the first scene. Hopefully the patch fixes it.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I actually was wondering if I was playing the same game I downloaded this afternoon lol. No portraits, no menu faces, nothing really going on but some fights, jokes and fishing. I even thought the sex record couldn't be opened yet until getting the first scene. Hopefully the patch fixes it.
Even with the patch, the h-scenes takes way too damn long.

I finally reached a port city and there has been just 2 harrassment scenes. One is having a guy run around the village with the first 2 girls underwear as his disguise and the other is that same guy groping Neige's ass.

On another note, what happens if I take the wrong errand? I chose the wrong options because it seemed funnier.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes