K44

Oct 9, 2021
How can I change the game language from English to Japanese or Chinese, the English one is a pain to read.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
you can´t. it´s edited mtl, done with t++. download the original and have fun with it instead.
I doubt it's mtl. There are mistakes in the script that wouldn't have been a mtl type error but more likely errors made by people who aren't native English speakers. One thing that stood out for me is the word brake was used instead of break in a line which would be a human mistake rather than a machine one.

Reactions: Keldin

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Is it possible to win the Hotsprings Minigame? I got as far as the "special moves" thing before getting smashed, but I don't know if there's something beyond that.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I doubt it's mtl. There are mistakes in the script that wouldn't have been a mtl type error but more likely errors made by people who aren't native English speakers. One thing that stood out for me is the word brake was used instead of break in a line which would be a human mistake rather than a machine one.
FUKKIN BACKUP!!! i was answering you and wrote a lot of text and then a backup from f95 killed it! i wanna explode right now!

what i said was:

it is an edited mtl made with google translate. last year, when this game was published, i used mtool and google translate and had exactly the same results. and after mtool got sugoi translate, the girls name (google translate) "Yunivers" changed to (sugoi translate) "Univers" and (google) "Cruijff Island" changed to (sugoi) "Cliff Island).
there are a ton of more examples i could give you, but you know TL;DR....

just download the original game and mtool and translate it with google and you will get the exact same result like what you have now.
right now, while i´m answering you, i´m translating this game with t++ and sugoi, but because of over 900 maps it takes a looooong time.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Huh. So are you folks tellin' me, if someone were to buy the censored Steam version, all they'd get is this file with all of the actual unique game art missing, including even the talking portraits?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes