Jan 15, 2021
Huh. So are you folks tellin' me, if someone were to buy the censored Steam version, all they'd get is this file with all of the actual unique game art missing, including even the talking portraits?
You're overthinking it. Steam is a big platform, Hentai game creators want to sell it on steam but its difficult due to the content in the games.
So they cut away all the lewd stuff, put it on steam and then release an adult patch separately.
But you're not meant to play it without the adult patch. Kagura Games does the same for example.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
and the download (the only still existing and working) for the original game

Password ADHentai

UPDATE:

i´m editing a "sugoi" translation with t++. but not just some light editing. i will edit everything to get the best translation for this game.
so please don´t ask me when it´s done and don´t ask me about the progress. i will post it by myself .
when i´m done, i need some proofreaders. if you´re willing to help, pm me.
this project can easily take months, because you all know how hard real life can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Assuming you just want the images, go into the img folder (if you installed the patch or have the Japanese version)
why did you answer? these guys NEVER look for an easy solution for themselves. these guys are trolls. don´t feed them! they are not worth your time! they only answer "i don´t want to spend hours to see some h-cgs" or similar.

DON´T! DON´T EVER ANSWER thEM!

and i now get the worst downvote again for this reply... and maybe another warning from these .... mods for breaking some rules which they even can´t explain...

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
why did you answer? these guys NEVER look for an easy solution for themselves. these guys are trolls. don´t feed them! they are not worth your time! they only answer "i don´t want to spend hours to see some h-cgs" or similar.

and i now get the worst downvote again for this reply... and maybe another warning from these .... mods for breaking some rules which they even can´t explain...
I don't think it's that deep. It's just a simple way to get the CGs for anyone that can't be bothered to play the game out.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I don't think it's that deep. It's just a simple way to get the CGs for anyone that can't be bothered to play the game out.
may be, but these trolls should rather visit a fapsite than using this forum. all in all, they are in any way possible only trolls that you should, under no circumstances, NEVER feed.. NEVER ANSWER!!!!

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021

Lmao, sorry for being lazy. And it's not like I never play the h-games I have, but only if they ever actually interest me. I just download h-games I see that are in english(or sometimes JP if I feel like dealing with MTL) and use them to add to my CG collection.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Assuming you just want the images, go into the img folder (if you installed the patch or have the Japanese version)
Thanks, forgot to check on this one, was downloading a batch of games and searching for saves, just left my message here as I figured I'd just wait.

I do prefer to at least use in-game galleries, but I do have a separate directory just for copies of game CGs lol
Not to mention, this game has like 1500 images in the pictures folder to go through, and an in-game gallery is just more organized than I'd bother setting up for now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it safe to "INSTALL" this patch to my PC? because that's what it's asking. You'd think it would dump things to overwite the files of the game like most patches. This one wants to leech onto my C drive. :p

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Is it safe to "INSTALL" this patch to my PC? because that's what it's asking. You'd think it would dump things to overwite the files of the game like most patches. This one wants to leech onto my C drive. :p
just select the folder the game is in... the patch is just asking for the default path and wont do anything if the game isnt there

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
do people even read what here is written? Or am i blocked? ^^ could be as well

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
need either full save or walkthrough please since for some reason already skipped a few cg after defeating bandit leader
orz

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes