Miralis

Jul 31, 2017
Highly based, this game sounds amazing but it's unplayable for me right now. Please let us know if you are still working on the project. Never forget that you are a gentleman and a scholar, and I wish you a happy life and plenty of offspring
I took over the translation for this game, and it's basically completely finished, just not tested yet.
It's a completely manual translation, no MTL, and I think it turned out good. I also fixed a ton of bugs or weird errors from the dev(s), which is why I wanted to test this first before just posting it. But I can't find time to test it myself currently, and I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to upload things here yet

Carpy

Apr 8, 2023
I took over the translation for this game, and it's basically completely finished, just not tested yet.
It's a completely manual translation, no MTL, and I think it turned out good. I also fixed a ton of bugs or weird errors from the dev(s), which is why I wanted to test this first before just posting it. But I can't find time to test it myself currently, and I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to upload things here yet
Really looking forward to whatever work you've done on it. The original translation was pretty rough and this type of game is right up my alley. Anyone know of games with a similar premise to this one?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Is there any news regarding ur TL ?

Reactions: Janjy

Miralis

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any news regarding ur TL ?
testing is only progressing very slowly as I don't have much time, and also not much motivation to do it right now, sorry.
I basically breathed this game for the past year in a lot of my free time, so yeah, I'm pretty burned out on it atm.

Carpy

Apr 8, 2023
testing is only progressing very slowly as I don't have much time, and also not much motivation to do it right now, sorry.
I basically breathed this game for the past year in a lot of my free time, so yeah, I'm pretty burned out on it atm.
That's fine, don't overdo it. I'm just looking forward to the chance there's going to be a semi-understandable translation for this game someday.

Reactions: Janjy

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Howdy, I'm having an issue where the text is cutting off at the right side and I can't figure out how to fix it, was wondering if you have any idea of how to do so.

Capture.JPG

Kinkish

Jul 18, 2022
Howdy, I'm having an issue where the text is cutting off at the right side and I can't figure out how to fix it, was wondering if you have any idea of how to do so.

View attachment 3386470
Try what they say here:

You can find main.js in /www/js/

Alternative is to download another font (.ttf file) and place it in /www/fonts/ and then change it in gamefont.css
I am not sure if setting the size in this css file will also do the trick.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Try what they say here:

You can find main.js in /www/js/

Alternative is to download another font (.ttf file) and place it in /www/fonts/ and then change it in gamefont.css
I am not sure if setting the size in this css file will also do the trick.
Thanks for the info, tried changing the font and the font size in gamefont.css and it changed the font but didn't change the size when I changed the font size. Trying the code version but I'm definitely doing it wrong since it just black screens when I start it but this is what I have. If you know how to fix it that would be amazing. Thanks for the help and advice.

Capture.JPG

Kinkish

Jul 18, 2022
I thought i fixed it in a similar manner, but i am not unsure how i did it (since i have nothing in my main.js and seem to use the same font).
I unfortunately forgot how, but it is possible as for me it looks like this:
1709123893746.png

After checking last modified dates it seems i did it in the file "rpg_windows.js" and checked differences to a fresh DL and here is what you change:

JavaScript:
Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
    return 28;
};
Change 28 to 20, save and start the game. That should do it.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
I thought i fixed it in a similar manner, but i am not unsure how i did it (since i have nothing in my main.js and seem to use the same font).
I unfortunately forgot how, but it is possible as for me it looks like this:
View attachment 3393516

After checking last modified dates it seems i did it in the file "rpg_windows.js" and checked differences to a fresh DL and here is what you change:

JavaScript:
Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
    return 28;
};
Change 28 to 20, save and start the game. That should do it.
Thank you so much, that fixed it. Hope this post can help others with the same problem.:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kinkish
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes