TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
WHoa this got post to f95... Well I been thoroughly translating this game for weeks... I am like 80% through it.

Well this is a poor MTL. If people want I can post the manual translation I've made. Or I'll just post it when I am done.

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
WHoa this got post to f95... Well I been thoroughly translating this game for weeks... I am like 80% through it.

Well this is a poor MTL. If people want I can post the manual translation I've made. Or I'll just post it when I am done.
This games art is mediocre to bad. The only interesting thing is that it's mostly about semen which not many games offer.
So if this game had an English translation I'd try it. But the few pictures I saw in the preview are enough for me to not even bother with this shitty MTL.

I think many people like me would be really grateful for a reasonably good translation.
Thanks for all your effort. Would be awesome if you could post your version once your done.
I don't think you should post the current build. Take your time.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
This games art is mediocre to bad. The only interesting thing is that it's mostly about semen which not many games offer.
So if this game had an English translation I'd try it. But the few pictures I saw in the preview are enough for me to not even bother with this shitty MTL.

I think many people like me would be really grateful for a reasonably good translation.
Thanks for all your effort. Would be awesome if you could post your version once your done.
I don't think you should post the current build. Take your time.
Strangely enough someone else is also doing a fixed translation for this game, I DM'd them, hopefully they've already translated parts haven't yet and I can just proof read it and fuse them together. We'll see though

thirstyforsomepussy

Mar 27, 2018

You're awesome. But you probably already knew that.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Strangely enough someone else is also doing a fixed translation for this game, I DM'd them, hopefully they've already translated parts haven't yet and I can just proof read it and fuse them together. We'll see though
Please do, and thanks in advance

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Ah, finally a game with a proper power level. Low budget, translated by tarded electronic demon, but niche in a rare genre, and, therefore, good

Try clearing them out without dying- I think defeat breaks a script here. Personally, it helped me here. Just in case: you have an infinite revival item in your inventory
I don't have the save before that, you have one?

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018

Godspeed. I've tried out/finished a VERY good chunk of all the completed games that have been uploaded on this website over the last ~5 years (including tons as of now deleted ones) and this game one of the few ones right up my alley. If anything it's the only one. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread with my fingers crossed..

Kinkish

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 2538017
How can I pass this stage? I've been stucking here for so long...
Normally you defeat 3 of them and it starts a dialog and you leave. If this does not happen, you had some deaths. In that case reload the last save before this and try again (i had to go back quite a lot).
Use the infinite revive item you have with the 2 middle characters and fire with the MC and bottom one.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021

Any movement here? Standing by for your translation...

Reactions: Joeburqa

Gokkunenjoyer

Aug 22, 2023

Highly based, this game sounds amazing but it's unplayable for me right now. Please let us know if you are still working on the project. Never forget that you are a gentleman and a scholar, and I wish you a happy life and plenty of offspring

Reactions: Janjy
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes