cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Semen, yeah, sure.

Aaaaand.... tentacles, yep, I'm out.

Also, why the fuck do Japanese keep censoring pussies and dicks when they clearly don't sensor semen covered women or tentacles?

(BTW I think that tentacles were invented in order to circumvent their stupid no-dick-no-pussy laws).

Thinking then... why the fuckety-fuck do they allow boobs? They are just as hawt as pussies.

• Sad
Reactions: Tentacle-san

Shaggy_

Aug 4, 2021
Pretty short, but what a good game in a disgusting genre.

Passed the game, I got the impression that I did not pass the game. Even though I completely finished the game.

It seems to me that it was possible to delay her fall a bit. By adding either intermediate variations or / and at the end to make even more disgusting scenes with a hint of the mind break genre.

It might be cool to see pregnancy, facial hair after blowjobs, butt licking is all the rage right now.

Egg damage, why not?

And yes, I'm not a native speaker of English, so google translate. XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: justdude1
Apr 20, 2020
I remember that this game was posted on the site a while back. From what I can infer, this is still the same game, just a more recent update of it. Why wasn't the original thread updated then? IDK. So is the translation still MTL like the screenshots would lead you to believe, or has it actually been translated for English?

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Also, why the fuck do Japanese keep censoring pussies and dicks when they clearly don't sensor semen covered women or tentacles?
Because that's the word of the written law. No one has the balls to try and ditch it (or at least no one with the power to get it done), and no one has real interest in expanding the existing law, so it's stayed in place since WWII when it was foisted into place by the interim goverment.

One of the reason tentacles and cum play and other odd things exist as strongly in Japan as it does is BECAUSE it dodges the censorship laws.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If the "Language" section in the OP made you believe mtl only applies to the Spanish version, you'd be disappointed.

Pretty hard to enjoy the "amazing corruption path" when reading the mtl makes your brain cells kill themselves. I really should've paid more attention to the screenshots.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
For once I wish this was MTLed so I could ignore it even more. But my curiosityI MUST STAY STRONG. I REFUSE TO READ!

h2re

Oct 30, 2020
Whenever I see a game mistranslate "ork" to "oak" I can't help think that the first professor in Pokemon was supposed to be named Professor Ork.

• Haha
Reactions: mortic90

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone have a fix for the word wrapping? Can't seem to figure out how to fix it on my own using Translator++.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes