2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
What doesn't help is that most of the female characters look unattractive. I understand maybe the need for 1 butch type character but please try not to convince me Jane and Josie made a good couple.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
I played the update, and I was surprised at how needlessly cruel this game is. Granted, I knew that from previous releases, but God damn, it is way too excessive. There's no one who's kind-hearted, innocent, or has an ounce of decency in the whole town. Even Jane, who was supposed to be a ray of sunshine in a dark place, is quickly becoming possessive and dismissive of Samantha's feelings (that whole subplot with her trying to arrange a threesome with Josie is creepy as fuck). It doesn't help that Josie is not attractive at all - there's something ugly about her face and attitude, but the whole thing makes it seem like a completely hopeless situation. Samantha is there to be used and abused by everyone around her, including her new lover, and only friend. It's disappointing, to say the least.
to the bin it is

tontoman

May 4, 2017

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
already try the programs about RPGM here, but the file don't decrypt
i posted a , that should solve your problem
run it and afterwards you are able, to decrypt the images as usual

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
i need help at begining i can find only 4 job but need 5 to contiune story i cant go in clothes store say its close whole time

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The clothing store has a glitchie bitchie. You can't go in before or after the robbery. Anyone got a solution?

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
look here
Already try by , but he can't find the key on system.json...

Edit: I found the key. If someone wants: 31c1b6772782b5658a223cb7e478ff83
Located on rpg_core.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 13844
Plot:
Introducing Samantha, you will take the role a young women who has led a sheltered life under the wing of a tight family, you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away, as such you developed into a shy & timid character. You have a sister, whom you have not seen in years after she left home under unknown circumstances.
The journey begins where, your father for your own sake throws you out of the family home, forcing you to make a new start. Only to soon you get drawn into a web of lies, oppression, conflicts & corruption.​

Updated: 17-5-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Handjob, Oral Sex, Blackmail, Forced, Corruption, Depravity, Lesbian Sex, Toys

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -
Thanks @Shoopster and @the66 for new links

View attachment 13846 View attachment 13845 View attachment 13842 View attachment 13843

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes