2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
Strange... I can't start the game for some reason. I extract everything and run the game.exe (no signs of anything opening/loading, or any kind of message) but nothing happens and after some time passes, game.exe just randomly vanishes from the folder. :'(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is why it's so important to read what is happening even though I'm sure most people just skip to the sex parts.

What happened is she sat in a chair that was laced with itching powder. The bigger question is how the hell did the powder only touch her vagina and not her ass? In fact as most women would sit on their skirt, the powder shouldn't have even affected her at all.
There were no sex scenes when I typed that.

There was no scene with a chair full of itching powder.

One minute she was stood at the counter, next she was running around scratching her minge. When this was 0.1 it barely had anything, it certainly had no seating. The only time she sat down was in her lesbian neighbours house.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There were no sex scenes when I typed that.

There was no scene with a chair full of itching powder.

One minute she was stood at the counter, next she was running around scratching her minge. When this was 0.1 it barely had anything, it certainly had no seating. The only time she sat down was in her lesbian neighbours house.
Oh damn. Sorry about that then. I'm glad some story was added to it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh damn. Sorry about that then. I'm glad some story was added to it.
No worries, bud.

I think quite a lot has been improved.

I didn't think it would go anywhere at first but it seems the dev has picked his game up a bit.

Just needs to sort the choices out for certain content. It seems people are pushed in a direction no matter what they pick.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
No worries, bud.

I think quite a lot has been improved.

I didn't think it would go anywhere at first but it seems the dev has picked his game up a bit.

Just needs to sort the choices out for certain content. It seems people are pushed in a direction no matter what they pick.
I did get that feeling, but I do enjoy the lesbian angle. But I have never wanted revenge against someone in a game as much as this game. Those two sisters need to be humiliated. I can forgive Caroline and the other for being tools that follow them, but those sisters need a harsh torture.

EDIT: The mom too for being dumb as hell.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I prefer lesbian content but it's not for everyone.

Yeah, those sisters need payback badly.

Sadly it's only on 0.4 so may be a while before that happens.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I prefer lesbian content but it's not for everyone.

Yeah, those sisters need payback badly.

Sadly it's only on 0.4 so may be a while before that happens.
lol I'll wait.

and yeah I'm pretty particular about my content too. I can play as a female futa(that was always a FEMALE futa or became one as a female, not male or be a female that goes after futas but not much more than that.) ahh I can't think of the name...Cocheter chronicles or something. Amazing game. I love Samantha,,,lol same name. Not to switch topics but yeah.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Think I'm stuck or it's a bug. Got through the 1st day and found a job. On the way back home stopped at Jane's and accepted the kiss. Now the screen is stuck on them kissing and it doesn't move on or there's a trigger somewhere that I can't find to advance.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Think I'm stuck or it's a bug. Got through the 1st day and found a job. On the way back home stopped at Jane's and accepted the kiss. Now the screen is stuck on them kissing and it doesn't move on or there's a trigger somewhere that I can't find to advance.
Ok that has happened to me at a few points, But I can't be sure if it's a result of my RPGM problem or not. As I'm constantly getting lock ups.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ok that has happened to me at a few points, But I can't be sure if it's a result of my RPGM problem or not. As I'm constantly getting lock ups.
Restarted game and got the same thing now. Will try to leave next instead of kiss.
Edit:Got past that and started work but now I am supposed to fill a bowl with fruit but there is no bowl on the counter. I will try rebooting my comp to see if that helps. If that doesn't work then I might have a corrupt download.
Edit:That worked so I just have to make sure I save often so if it happens again I don't lose too much content.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is a patch to update my compressed version of Sensual Samantha v0.4 to v0.4a
extract the archive over the current installation and allow to overwrite files
(if there are no files to be overwritten, you make s/t wrong)

Reactions: Master Mirror

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This has a good concept but due to limitations of my laptop I won't be able to continue as with most RPGM games they use up too much memory. Keep up the good work.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes