2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
here is a patch to update my compressed version of Sensual Samantha v0.4 to v0.4a
extract the archive over the current installation and allow to overwrite files
(if there are no files to be overwritten, you make s/t wrong)
I just tried updating using this patch (which is great, btw) but I'm getting an error when I start it up. screenshot attached of the error message. Pretty straight-forward, so I can't think of any other details to provide. Screenshot (97).png

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.4a

FYI - I've also downloaded and scanned and do not find any viruses with my AV, and Virustotal above looks like every other RPGM game, so I've deleted all the other posts about there being a virus in this game.

If anyone suspects that a game has a virus, please use the report button. A user said it was "reported" but it was not reported to us. Thanks.

Reactions: UncleVT

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I just tried updating using this patch (which is great, btw) but I'm getting an error when I start it up. screenshot attached of the error message. Pretty straight-forward, so I can't think of any other details to provide. View attachment 121887
are you using the patch with my compressed version?

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
this one? its the game.exe of the game?
Updated OP with v0.4a

FYI - I've also downloaded and scanned and do not find any viruses with my AV, and Virustotal above looks like every other RPGM game, so I've deleted all the other posts about there being a virus in this game.

If anyone suspects that a game has a virus, please use the report button. A user said it was "reported" but it was not reported to us. Thanks.
I got it on game.exe by win defender. Next time I will use report button. Thanks for tip

Reactions: bas

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
This has a good concept but due to limitations of my laptop I won't be able to continue as with most RPGM games they use up too much memory. Keep up the good work.
Just buy an externel hard drive. I bought one for around 40 Euro. It's a small Seagate 1TB hard disk and works with a single USB-cable. My laptop has an 250GB SSD which is also simply too small. I have all my games stored on my small 1TB external hard disk ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
is this game still as depressing as ever?
On the love path with the hotel girl it's pretty good. You tie up an abuser, push another in the pool. I'm pleased this has big differences based on how you play.

Jun 8, 2017
lol the more I play the sadder this game gets, I mean really everything is just so contrived. Not to mention how everyone seems to be out to molest or sexually harass the MC for basically no real reason. Just saw the "shitty" shower scene in the hotel. Which makes no sense why not just wash your face as opposed to you know stripping in a guests room and using the shower.

Reactions: dav121

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
lol the more I play the sadder this game gets, I mean really everything is just so contrived. Not to mention how everyone seems to be out to molest or sexually harass the MC for basically no real reason. Just saw the "shitty" shower scene in the hotel. Which makes no sense why not just wash your face as opposed to you know stripping in a guests room and using the shower.
I love the lesbian content in the game but stuff like this is so backwards.

It does make her look dense as fuck.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
here is a patch to update my compressed version of Sensual Samantha v0.4 to v0.4a
extract the archive over the current installation and allow to overwrite files
(if there are no files to be overwritten, you make s/t wrong)
Is there another uploader for the compressed version? It will not let me download and only ads keep popping up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there another uploader for the compressed version? It will not let me download and only ads keep popping up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
when you're on the zippyshare page, you only have to click the orange Download Now button
the download should start instantly w/o any pop-ups
or you import the download link in any dl-manager like

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes