2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
If anyone wants do decrypt the images, use this file instead of the original system.json

Reactions: e801207

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
anyone have a save file after Jane says "Sam, we need to head to the toilet" at the club? Seems to be a bug. Jane is nowhere to be seen, I can't enter the bathroom, and she says this every time I go to speak to someone in the club.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Hmmm not really corruption, protagonist doesn't seem to change so far, it's more about MC rebelling against bullies or not.
Yeah so after playing I have no idea what you were talking about with standing up to bullies this idiot caves like a wet piece of paper every time a bully tells her to do anything even when you refuse this moron still ultimately concedes. lmao

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah I think I'm done with this game unfortunately.

Samantha as a MC is just too pathetic it's actually disgusting how little she will stand up for herself I understand having a timid character but this is too much. lol

Reactions: dav121

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
Could use a hand the game starts with a black screen and stays that way any ideas of to run this game would be great . windows 10 system

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm trying to finish this games content since I bothered downloading but it just gets worse and worse..

These girls are unbelievably stupid it's actually amazing.

Seriously wtf is the point of resisting the people who bully Samantha if every damn time she just gives in anyway? It's pointless.

Reactions: pootin

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know what to feel about this game. The events seems so contrived just to put Samantha in awkward positions to submit, and when she's in it she comes off as a bit of a wet bag. However, I do like Samantha and Jane, and the two of them together at least signals that Samantha may be getting some sort of spine. The Samantha - Jane dynamic is the only reason I keep coming back to this.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wow, I'd love to give this a go. Would anyone be willing to post an updated MAC version in ZIP file & tag to OP? Please?

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Impressive progress from the previous release. Keep up the work. This release has gotten me excited what the next one will bring. I'm hoping you'll circle back to the preversons in the rooms. DP with blind brothers will be awesome. On a critical note, the first animation in the latest release almost made quit the game...an old unattractive woman with her unattractive husband was something I didn't need to see. But that's just me. Also I don't mind a bit of lesbo but not as a majority...another personal preference...

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes