2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
CG v0.5
I appreciate you sharing the CG rip but I've never clicked on an "openload" file before... OMG!! Kaspersky went crazy after clicking on the DL this file link!! Just a note for others to be aware of...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I appreciate you sharing the CG rip but I've never clicked on an "openload" file before... OMG!! Kaspersky went crazy after clicking on the DL this file link!! Just a note for others to be aware of...
Just use uBlock Origin (in Chrome) and all will be fine.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
CG v0.5
Not wanting to sound ungrateful, but could you please use a less shitty host, getting ultra low speeds with ETA's in hours instead of seconds for a 500MB file.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Not wanting to sound ungrateful, but could you please use a less shitty host, getting ultra low speeds with ETA's in hours instead of seconds for a 500MB file.
You can use Jdownloader&IDM to get full speed. I don't have any other account on any other hosts.

Can you upload the latest MAC version please in ZIP format?
You can open with winrar.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You can use Jdownloader&IDM to get full speed. I don't have any other account on any other hosts.

You can open with winrar.
I am not a whiz nor had success downloaded secondary apps to play these games. Can someone compile a Zip format and attach to OP?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sensual Samantha v0.5
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
Reactions: bas and Dadboii

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and because @bossapplesauce didn't find this thread yet :evilsmile:, here is my compressed version of Sensual Samantha v0.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
Finally I added the search function to detect the key inside the rpg_core.js... especially this game was annoy me, because I got so many requests where the key is...

So you can insert the rpg_core.js file instead of the system.json for this game, but I also added a hint in the error message =) It even decompress lzstring rpg_core.js files, if they are lzcompressed!

See also:

Reactions: Shoopster
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes