2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Abandoned or paused until February?
If it's marked abandoned, I'd hope it actually was. I mean, I'd rather it only be on pause, but I hate being lied to. Says it was just updated in September. Not sure how 3 months of nothing could get it on the abandoned list, but then The Proteus Effect isn't marked abandoned yet, and he's milked it for a solid year. lol

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
If it's marked abandoned, I'd hope it actually was. I mean, I'd rather it only be on pause, but I hate being lied to. Says it was just updated in September. Not sure how 3 months of nothing could get it on the abandoned list, but then The Proteus Effect isn't marked abandoned yet, and he's milked it for a solid year. lol
On the Patreon page she paused payments and always been doing that when there were periods when she didn't work on the game (something I think it very fair compared to many others who just let payments run), that's why I asked about if it really is abandoned or just paused until next year.

I stopped being a supporter in July, and could of course just join again to ask directly so I could know directly from the source.

Reactions: FookU2

wattsmd

Apr 30, 2018
On the Patreon page she paused payments and always been doing that when there were periods when she didn't work on the game (something I think it very fair compared to many others who just let payments run), that's why I asked about if it really is abandoned or just paused until next year.

I stopped being a supporter in July, and could of course just join again to ask directly so I could know directly from the source.
The developer has updated their Patreon page 4 days ago with an expecting the next version release in January but has kept payments paused until February

wattsmd

Apr 30, 2018
The developer updated 3 days ago with
'Update, I have a new PC setup, the new update is still due for sometime later this month (120+ new renders), also now I have my new PC I've been considering the possiblity of reviving the second project I mentioned last year, I have no ETA on that project but I wanted to share my future plans. '

looks like the delays have been due to hardware issues

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The developer updated 3 days ago with
'Update, I have a new PC setup, the new update is still due for sometime later this month (120+ new renders), also now I have my new PC I've been considering the possiblity of reviving the second project I mentioned last year, I have no ETA on that project but I wanted to share my future plans. '

looks like the delays have been due to hardware issues
We shall see. Maybe we'll get lucky and see an update soon.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I guess this game is officially dead as a door nail. lol .. I was hoping the hardware issues, and other issues had come to a halt and the dev was back at it. :(

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
I got stuck on the first day of work at hotel when MC has to talk to other maid after washing clothes

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes