VN Ren'Py September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Let's not decide for others. Whoever wants to, can go through all the routes. Another person may only go through heterosexual ones. A third may choose the lesbian route. Don't take the game's possibilities so sharply. I'll try to make the routes with Alpha and Noah pleasantly surprising for you :)
Well, for one, I truly appreciate your game and will be playing all paths within it that you add, lesbian sex, straight sex, monster sex, self sex, whatever is added, I will play it all on different saves if I have to, because I believe in the story and want to be immersed within that story :love:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hey My dots, first of all I wanted to congratulate you with your first release, I must say it turned out great, although quite harsh right off the bat. The renders are excellent, the story is interesting and I curious to know what will happen next.
Although I won't lie, there were a few times during my playthrough when I felt a strong urge to slap the MC so she would pull her shit together and stop acting like everyone's punching bag. :HideThePain:
But since the main character does not leave a player indifferent, the author did a good job and managed to emotionally involve the player in the plot. I think this is an important feature of a well-written story. (y)

Unfortunately, having just appeared, the thread of your game has already attracted folks typical for the Zone. They are already asking to add this, demanding to remove that, setting release deadlines, etc. In other words, Zone is being Zone. :HideThePain:

Of course, it's up to you only how to handle them, but let me share just a couple of observations.
People who like the game and agree with the author's vision of the game are usually much calmer and tend to post less in the thread. Those who don’t like something, usually make much more noise and constantly demand from the author to cater their needs. So the plenty of a so-called “criticism” in the thread does not mean at all that you are doing something wrong or that no one likes your work.

There are many "lobbyists" of certain kinks or fetishes. They run from one thread to another and demand that developers would add their favorite content this instant. The same applies to "anti-lobbyists"; they will demand that content they hate to be removed. Both groups are quite radical and annoying af. Please just remember that you don't owe a shit to anyone. This also includes continuing to communicate with those who do not want to listen to your arguments and demand that you accept their point of view. Ignore button is a powerfull tool :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with your game, My dots, I'm certainly enjoying this ride :)

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
real lesbians are in a relationship determined by maternal instinct, where one is a daughter and the other is a mother. You don't have to be a psychologist to see that all the local lesbians are boys, and virgins at that! They think only about mechanical sex. :poop::FacePalm:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The audience can be diverse. And collecting feedback from the female audience shows that they are also interested in the lesbian route. As I mentioned, you can simply choose not to go through it. There will be a relationship system in the game, so in order to get a certain route with a character, you'll still have to think about what to choose and do. Don't see it as mandatory. Just don't go through the lesbian route.

By the way, I am a girl) And I, like many other girls, am fine with lesbian content.
Tip of the day.

Put the idiot on ignore like I did a long time ago ;) Very interesting story so far btw, look forward to what comes next....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: My dots

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I have nothing against few lesbian scenes, if they are part of the main character's corruption. But as a main story it's just boring.
Regarding most of them I have to agree with you. But there are lesbian scenes that are hotter than any male-femal scene I have ever seen. For example the stuff JustXThings creates. Female "domination" as one(/the?) main path and I am addicted.
I think the main reason for lesbian stuff to be boring most of the time is that they implement it half-heartedly. Sometimes, it is just something to stretch the time, sometimes it is a contrast to harder scenes. Most of the time, it is just about peace, love and harmony, but no real feelings involved.

And it's important that you won't be able to build relationships with multiple characters at once, so you won't be able to corrupt Madison.
Sounds great. You are working on a slow burning game with a believable protagonist (-'s body) and a believable relationship-model. I hope you really archive that realistic character that only bends, but does not chance at the blink on an eye from prude to horny slut. Most of the promising games do have a break-point at which the mc proceeds a lot faster than before. Others are too slow and evolve mechanically (first base, second base, third, next character...) .
Wish you best luck with your intentions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: My dots

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Abandoned?
No, dev post couple weeks ago

[ENG] Hi everybody. Yeah, I'm still here :)
Oh... There's so much I want to tell you, but you're not here to read my personal blog, are you?)
I really slowed down the work on "September 19th" for a while. This is my fault, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, some factors influenced me, which greatly unsettled me, but did not lead me astray and I continue to develop the game.
A lot had to be redone not only in the first chapter, but also in the finished renderings of the second. I really want to make your game better, so I experimented a little with the styles of the novel. The visual style of "September 19th" will not be changed, but in another project, the idea of which has not left me for several years, I will make innovations and I really hope that you will like them.
Now, in addition to rendering and scripting, I'm trying to solve the problem with the Patreon. It seems that I will still have to fly away for a while, so that you, dear subscribers, will be more comfortable interacting with me despite the political restrictions.

66982571-759f-41e9-ae1b-a993237c38f8.jpg

Here couple spoilers coming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
is this game abandonned ?
No, the dev is currently moving out of Russia so they can have Patreon and Subscribestar as a method of support, due to Russia being a banned area on those payment providers, the dev has been quiet for 4 weeks on discord, but that is solely due to the above, they found a way to have patreon as a option for support, just means, they have to leave Russia, which they are currently doing

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
From Russia now it is hard to move to another country, even to Kazakhstan, where we (Russians) can get bank cards and legalize ourselves. I don't understand why people don't support Russian developers on Boosty, it is more profitable than Patreon, commissions are less. I understand that Patreon is an old platform, it is hyped, but to move to another country without having a stable number of patrons, it's hard. I wish good luck to the developers, I will still support on Boosty.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I don't understand why people don't support Russian developers on Boosty, it is more profitable than Patreon, commissions are less.
Because Boosty is a Russian company and pays taxes in Russia with all its consequences.

Reactions: TimoF965

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
No, the dev is currently moving out of Russia so they can have Patreon and Subscribestar as a method of support, due to Russia being a banned area on those payment providers, the dev has been quiet for 4 weeks on discord, but that is solely due to the above, they found a way to have patreon as a option for support, just means, they have to leave Russia, which they are currently doing
Is it so difficult to buy a VPN? Lol
To leave the country because of the development of some game for which you haven’t really gathered support - such nonsense!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes