Xansi

Apr 5, 2017
Was kinda expecting a stat building game. Was tired of clicking after every sentence when day 2 rolled around with this one. Couldn't go any further than that, if the gameplay changes afterwards someone let me know.

Reactions: lsrmsy

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have all 39 sex scenes and all 10 endings done. Here are my notes.
Serena Dark Confessions Hidden Truths Endings
Ending 11Welcome to the family: Serena ends up with FantasyMixed
Ending 21Jail bait: Try to fight Fantasy in court. Serena ends up in prison.Bad
Ending 31Second Chances: Reestablish your relationship with SerenaGood
Ending 41Living with evil: Make a deal with Eric to take payments. He moves in with you.Mixed
Ending 51A pet is seen not heard: Return to EricBad
Ending 61The other lead sister: Get the money for Serena by selling your apartment and move in with Jade.Good
Ending 71Along came Poly: Save Serena and have all scenes with PolyGood
Ending 81Brawn as well as beauty: Seek and accept Fantasy's help, but reject the black guy. Carlos denies the loan and when you meet Eric Serena beats him up. Need Serena love.Good
Ending 91With friends like these: Save Serena, but end up with no one in particular.Good
Ending 101A walk on the wild side: End up with Melissa after saving SerenaGood
10Completed

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
rpdl - bro can you share a torrent for this please! :)
I've already made one but I can't post direct links yet. If you snoop around you'll find it and instructions. Hop in my DM's if you've any questions so we don't derail the thread etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
idk i expected more of this game , i thought we could have ended with different girls as our choices lead to different paths but its still small game and most focus is on Serena

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can remember enjoying playing living with Serena a long time ago.
Haven’t really played lesson of passion since the awful sequel to LWT destroyed the character Lisa.
From the description i’ll Give this a hard pass. Is this their market now?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
idk i expected more of this game , i thought we could have ended with different girls as our choices lead to different paths but its still small game and most focus is on Serena
The name of the game implies that it's focused on Serena, but it has 10 different endings. In three of them Julian ends up with Melissa, Poly, and Jade. One he ends up with a lot of good friends and is shown spending an evening with Poly, Bianca, and Diesel.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
It's known problem with site attachments so its and pics are broken. Here is workupload mirror Workupload
thanks, i know about the issue with f95 pics was referring to my attachment, either way it was just a pic verifying what your link was saying about it being unsafe.... but it seems the pics here are working again, so you can see what i was showing you.... no worries now, Workupload is fine and "safe", thanks for the response

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes