4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here is the .5 update, ready for public consumption :)
It was due out tomorrow but I have a busy day so wanted to be sure it would be available to you guys if I got hung up and couldn't get to my computer.

Version .5 adds Day 5 to the story, an additional 40 minutes or so (approximate, depending on how fast you click through it). This build will get 2 more updates, and then I will start a new build for Day 8 (version .8) to keep the filesize down. Currently, I have at least 21 (in story) days planned for Serenity... after which I will either bring it to an end for now and start another project I have, or possibly continue on with Serenity until complete (which I think is about 2 months in story days).

I am already nearly finished coding version .6 and will start rendering for that release this week. I am hoping to have this next update out by no later than December 31st for patrons... public 10 days later. I hope you guys enjoy it, I have a ton of story left to tell here so keep following!

Windows
Serenity-0.5-pc.zip (1.1gb)
Mac
Serenity-0.5-mac.zip (1gb)

Thank you for this early Christmas gift :) enjoy this season no matter how :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I am so loving this game. The characters are hot as fuck. This update ended and I was like nooooooooo to soon I want more. I am so loving these girls and want to see them all transform. This harem is so tight. Hope nothing messes that up. Great work so far.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Serenity [v0.5] [N2TheFire] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 279.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 262.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Hmm.. not really into the whole cat girl thing. Kathryn was probably the hottest AI model I've seen until she was turned into a furry, but this is a pretty cool story. Nice job dev and good luck (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lucy best girl btw! (your avatar)
My avatar is actually Sandra from the week all the gingers took a night each of dressing as different members of the harem.

Everyone has thought it was Lucy. Lucy was the first of her wonderful kind I fell in love with though:)

Honestly Lucy truthfully was the reason I gave this vn and others a chance. I'm new to the neko thing tbh. So I am thankful that Lucy brought me here, this is a damn fine vn.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
My avatar is actually Sandra from the week all the gingers took a night each of dressing as different members of the harem.

Everyone has thought it was Lucy. Lucy was the first of her wonderful kind I fell in love with though:)

Honestly Lucy truthfully was the reason I gave this vn and others a chance. I knew to the neko thing tbh. So I am thankful that Lucy brought me here, this is a damn fine vn.
aah, quite hard to see the difference with such a small image, but looking closer it's quite clear xD

And yes, Killer7 has done an amazing job with the characters and the story so far.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just downloaded and I'm hoping its a good story as I might be able to related somewhat. [Became my Dad's carer and my baby sister's legal guardian when I was 17 until he died 10 days before I turned 30 and she eventually grew up. She's 22 now and I hope I did alright by her.]

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just downloaded and I'm hoping its a good story as I might be able to related somewhat. [Became my Dad's carer and my baby sister's legal guardian when I was 17 until he died 10 days before I turned 30 and she eventually grew up. She's 22 now and I hope I did alright by her.]
Thank you for sharing that personal life experience Content_Consumer - I also hope that you enjoy my story. It is my goal to create a wholesome, fun, as well as sexy story that is interesting. I won't please everyone and I understand that. I too have lost family and helped care for some until the end. I think my story relates to a lot of people.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Good update, I'm enjoying the succubus sex a lot and that tease at the end....Damn, I can't wait for that naked Karen in the next update

• Red Heart

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Very fun story and the update definitely did a bit to expand it. I like the way that that whole "giving them your seed" has been expanded from from the beginning, but I am questioning why his mother made so many things based around her son cumming in different women.

Also, Cassie and Samantha submitted WAY too quickly... unless there's something going on that I missed the subtext for or will be explained otherwise. Still, a solid update, I'm glad I stumbled upon this game.

Reactions: \EGOIST
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes