4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very fun game with lot of potential to be exploit and develop so far, can't wait for more content and how the story would be develop
And...damn, so many people giving negative comments and demands. Cut him some slack, he just start making game

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I really enjoyed the game it felt kinda nice and the harem family opening up to a lone demon girl was sweet. Think it was a nice touch. I liked that it was a light hearted game and not to dark. I hope the next version wont get to dark and destroy the happiness of the family. (cant we all just get along?) lol Great game insanely hot models. Lena was sooooooo hot I wanted the MC to lose his virginity to her lol Cant wait for more of Lena she's my fav. :love:

Reactions: fkrfxr

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well since you are in the mood to spoil things, I have to ask if me concerns about the mother are correct. Will the mother be sleeping with girls that are supposed to be in your harem? Also if she sleeps with anyone can we skip the scene? I have zero interest in watching a lesbian scene it does nothing for me at all and turns this harem into anything but a harem. I understand if you don't want to answer this in the forum but I would like to know if I'm wasting my time on this AVN.
The general definition of a harem is that your girls are also with each other, regardless of what ridiculous reasons the tags here have.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The general definition of a harem is that your girls are also with each other, regardless of what ridiculous reasons the tags here have.
No that is not the general definition of a "harem" that is a poly relationship or an open relationship depending on the rules agreed upon by all involved. I find it odd that so many think harem means fuck fest or that every woman has to be bi to be in a harem.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No that is not the general definition of a "harem" that is a poly relationship or an open relationship depending on the rules agreed upon by all involved. I find it odd that so many think harem means fuck fest or that every woman has to be bi to be in a harem.
I've think you've spent too much time on this site as you don't even know what poly means :rolleyes:

But whatever...whine away....

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I've think you've spent too much time on this site as you don't even know what poly means :rolleyes:

I have been in a committed relationship with three women for over a decade so, yes I do understand what it means. If we went by you definition of harem every college on the planet would have several "harems". As for whining I asked a question and have yet to get an answer from the Dev, though I can guess what it will be given his previous post.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

I think you are the one who spent too much time on this site if you think that harem means girls inside of it have to fuck each other for it to be harem.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Let me clear up a few things here... and I'll just spoiler all of this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that answers a few questions and maybe eases a few minds. I appreciate the feedback and I am happy to see that my first AVN ever is being accepted at all. I have a long long way to go in Serenity; a lot more things happening so hang in there. I'll shortly be on a much better organized release schedule and hopefully keep patrons and public alike happy. I've had to learn this on the go and had to learn hard lessons... everything the hard way. Doing this is definitely not as easy as I thought but the further I get into it, the more I understand. Oh yeah, I can't believe no one mentioned this except my proofreader... I am aware of an extra image issue right at the end of the animated loops (an image that shows for a split second right at the end). This will be addressed in the next update.
Well just a few thoughts on what I think about that. Honestly when I saw Kat get cat ears my first response was.....MARRY ME!!! As to the teasers though I have to admit I am also uncomfortable like some others with the rape feel it is giving so rethinking the scene or how to implement it or how it works might be needed for most of the audience you have so far. As for the person saying how you write....really? Dude don't worry about it, from what I have seen the writing has improved from the beginning, and as long as you continue on this trend of improving then there is nothing to worry about.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So after reading some comments and looking at the previews at the end of this short update, it seems like we're going for the good ol' "if it's girl on girl, it doesn't count"... I guess that's the end of the road for me then. It's an interesting story, so I'll just wish the dev good luck and move on.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thespaceboss26

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
WEEEELLL It may be a short update but thank you as it leaves us in a far better place then the last (cockblocker) ending

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty decent so far.

The only thing you can do is make the game you want to make and tell the story you want to tell. This is your project and only you can dictate what goes into it.

You can't change things to suit other people or it will never end and that's when devs quit when they start making the game other people ask for isntead of the one they wanted to, the passion is gone then. You change one thing for one person then another for someone else and pretty soon this is no longer your game.

They are all supposedly adults here, if it isn't something they like they have the choice to find something else.

You do you, build up your player base and have fun doing what you are doing.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Pretty decent so far.

The only thing you can do is make the game you want to make and tell the story you want to tell. This is your project and only you can dictate what goes into it.

You can't change things to suit other people or it will never end and that's when devs quit when they start making the game other people ask for isntead of the one they wanted to, the passion is gone then. You change one thing for one person then another for someone else and pretty soon this is no longer your game.

They are all supposedly adults here, if it isn't something they like they have the choice to find something else.

You do you, build up your player base and have fun doing what you are doing.
Thank you Avaron1974 that is exactly what I plan to do. :)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Sorry forgot to answer about planned tags. I honestly am not sure yet aside from the obvious one (animations). But definitely vaginal sex, probably some butt play too. Lesbian, orgy or 3 some (not sure how to tag that). I'm watching the thread so if you guys mention some, I may implement.
Headpats, Pet play, consensual handholding, BDSM, Ear nibbling, Flying sex, Purification via rigorous dicking, nonconsensual handholding

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HansDampf788

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Interesting story thus far but I must admit to not being a fan of nearly every chick becoming a catgirl.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Here is the .5 update, ready for public consumption :)
It was due out tomorrow but I have a busy day so wanted to be sure it would be available to you guys if I got hung up and couldn't get to my computer.

Version .5 adds Day 5 to the story, an additional 40 minutes or so (approximate, depending on how fast you click through it). This build will get 2 more updates, and then I will start a new build for Day 8 (version .8) to keep the filesize down. Currently, I have at least 21 (in story) days planned for Serenity... after which I will either bring it to an end for now and start another project I have, or possibly continue on with Serenity until complete (which I think is about 2 months in story days).

I am already nearly finished coding version .6 and will start rendering for that release this week. I am hoping to have this next update out by no later than December 31st for patrons... public 10 days later. I hope you guys enjoy it, I have a ton of story left to tell here so keep following!

Windows
(1.1gb)
Mac
(1gb)

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have really enjoyed this one and am glad you are sticking with it. Very creative story line with good pics. you can not please everyone so why bother? IF you like it and get a few kind words from some of us then you have indeed done a good job. thanks for the share.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes