• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I do seem to remember Karen as good as told MC that he would write his own book eventually (when his power is perfected) and that it would be up to him, BUT do you really want your mom there watching over you when you have your own harem?
Sorry definitely NOT for me. (though I would vote for her - as in give her one)

Reactions: N2TheFire
Aug 7, 2019
N2TheFire Just gave it a quick run through and recreated my playthrough on the mac mini with no problems whatsoever. Save and load functions both worked fine so i guess you're good to go on the mac version too. Will give it another go later and take my time and actually try the other branches of my choices, but so far so good. Wasn't pulling your leg with the 32MB card though, it's my jukebox if you like, just has my itunes library and that's it until now.

Aug 7, 2019
Finished "testing" the game now on the mac, have taken all the different choices and no problems so i would guess there'll only be an issue on the mac version if there's one on the windows version too.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
serenity008.gif

Hello everyone! Here's an update for my F95 thread people ;)

So, first of all, Serenity is now on itch.io for those interested in following it over there.

Serenity has come a long way in a rather short time with more patrons than I thought possible by now, and tons of followers and Discord members. Thank you all for the kind words and overwhelming support! I appreciate all who follow me! I had a rather shaky start with this thing but I think I've righted the ship and now with the new PC working full time, it's been smooth sailing. Now I just have to get my workflow back in line with my release schedule so that I can get one-day content out each month during the first week. My goal is to have a set release date that falls on one of the first 4 days of each month. I may not make that for this update but it will be close.

As I posted in my last public update on Patreon, I will be skipping .4 as the next version number because I want the version number to match the day (.5 - Day 5, 1.0 - Day 10, etc.). Also, at some point I want to start a new build of the game that will continue from the previous build rather than letting the filesize get too ridiculous for some people to access. I had hoped to get 7 days into each build but with my goal of at least 300 renders per day of content, that may still make the files end up being pretty large.

On animations... well, .5 will have a few! Although, I'll be the first to admit they won't be as nice as some others out there for sure. But they are a step forward for me. I considered taking them out but decided to leave them in. I want people to see my struggles as I grow and try to make Serenity the best it can be. While I am learning the animation process, I'll be putting in at least a few per release no matter how bad I think they are. So you'll be seeing the start of animations in Serenity!

Finally, I wanted to address the leak of my game that happened with version .3 (the last release). Shit happens. At first I was pissed because there were only 5 days to go before it was going public. On the other hand, there were only 5 days to go so... fuck it? I guess what pissed me off is that I released .3 to all patrons including the $2 tier just because I was feeling generous. And he subscribed to that tier just to grab the game. Anyway, not going to drag that out... like I said, shit happens. I can't bitch after all, I myself have played games from here that were leaked so I won't sit here and cry about it happening to me LOL. But due to this, should I still be as generous in the future? Yeah... I won't let this change how I roll. For those of you that can only afford the cheaper tier, don't worry about this. I am a patron for quite a few devs myself and understand you can only spread your money so far. In fact, instead of releasing to the public 14 days after release, I am dropping that to 10 days. So, $5 and up patrons will get it on release day, $2 will get it 5 days later, then it goes public another 5 days after that.

That's it for now guys. I should get my ass back to work and try to get this version done so hopefully I can get the patron release out early next week. :)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
This feels like it'll be a very special game. I saw the same when House in the Rift, knew it would become great, and it did.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 877717

Hello everyone! Here's an update for my F95 thread people ;)

So, first of all, Serenity is now on itch.io for those interested in following it over there.

Serenity has come a long way in a rather short time with more patrons than I thought possible by now, and tons of followers and Discord members. Thank you all for the kind words and overwhelming support! I appreciate all who follow me! I had a rather shaky start with this thing but I think I've righted the ship and now with the new PC working full time, it's been smooth sailing. Now I just have to get my workflow back in line with my release schedule so that I can get one-day content out each month during the first week. My goal is to have a set release date that falls on one of the first 4 days of each month. I may not make that for this update but it will be close.

As I posted in my last public update on Patreon, I will be skipping .4 as the next version number because I want the version number to match the day (.5 - Day 5, 1.0 - Day 10, etc.). Also, at some point I want to start a new build of the game that will continue from the previous build rather than letting the filesize get too ridiculous for some people to access. I had hoped to get 7 days into each build but with my goal of at least 300 renders per day of content, that may still make the files end up being pretty large.

On animations... well, .5 will have a few! Although, I'll be the first to admit they won't be as nice as some others out there for sure. But they are a step forward for me. I considered taking them out but decided to leave them in. I want people to see my struggles as I grow and try to make Serenity the best it can be. While I am learning the animation process, I'll be putting in at least a few per release no matter how bad I think they are. So you'll be seeing the start of animations in Serenity!

Finally, I wanted to address the leak of my game that happened with version .3 (the last release). Shit happens. At first I was pissed because there were only 5 days to go before it was going public. On the other hand, there were only 5 days to go so... fuck it? I guess what pissed me off is that I released .3 to all patrons including the $2 tier just because I was feeling generous. And he subscribed to that tier just to grab the game. Anyway, not going to drag that out... like I said, shit happens. I can't bitch after all, I myself have played games from here that were leaked so I won't sit here and cry about it happening to me LOL. But due to this, should I still be as generous in the future? Yeah... I won't let this change how I roll. For those of you that can only afford the cheaper tier, don't worry about this. I am a patron for quite a few devs myself and understand you can only spread your money so far. In fact, instead of releasing to the public 14 days after release, I am dropping that to 10 days. So, $5 and up patrons will get it on release day, $2 will get it 5 days later, then it goes public another 5 days after that.

That's it for now guys. I should get my ass back to work and try to get this version done so hopefully I can get the patron release out early next week. :)
Thank you for keeping us abreast of what's to come. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I truly adore it as well, but damn if that "cliffhanger" :p didn't irk me for a minute.
I truly understand the reason but I was like: fuck!, really?:LOL:
I know! I hated to fucking do that. As someone who plays these games also, I understand how you feel. But, Day 5 will pick up right from that point. Thanks for playing my game :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Here is a small public update for you guys (mega links on my Patreon post). I'm in a rush at the moment if someone wants to report this and update the main post for me here.
Good timing I played v0.3 only an hour ago.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
There are a few minor things I need to fix, like a weird image at the end of the animations. I know how to fix it now, but damn, I JUST uploaded this one LMFAO. I'll fix all that shit for the release of version .5.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I finished 0.3 yesterday and even though 0.4 is probably only 10 minutes or less of content I have to download it, I already missing my waifus. :love:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes