4.20 star(s) 39 Votes
Aug 7, 2019
N2TheFireWhat specs would i need to try this out on the mac version?
Cause i have a very old mac mini i could try it out on to help you out but i'm thinking the 32MB card in it would be woefully lacking.

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
The girls look good and have their own personality. I get that for plot reasons the place is empty but it looks really bad with those textures.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Boy things move fast in this game. We are barely in and mc already has a harem of girls who call him master.:ROFLMAO: Curious what will happen next to keep things interesting.

Not really a fan of cat ears on Kath. With 3 nekos existing it would be nice to have human Kath for contrast but its not a big deal. Also curious how Kath with superslut persona would have interacted with rest of the girls. I guess we will never know. And when Kath mentioned feeling hot I wonder if it meant she is into girls or she find the idea of sharing mc with other girls arousing deep inside?

Loved Jasmines "never met a man but know about stuff from books" routine. The way she talks about few dates before sex felt like she is reciting a recipe from some cookbook.:D Somehow it was really amusing and enjoyable for me. Rins obsession with her tits was also funny and cute.

What a place to end update though. But I guess its because its not just a sex scene but some kind of plot point. Girls mentioned feeling power from being with mc and Kath is shown with some thingy on her forehead and angel wings. So I guess she will get all that after sleeping with mc.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
If you like nekos, and who dosent, then you need to play this. A very interesting story with great pics. I mean who wouldnt like a neko tale tickling your but while you do wonderful things? cant be just me . anyhow thanks for the share and I look forward to more.

Reactions: N2TheFire

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The MC's mother had cancer for 5 years, he talked about how much time he spent with her. They were childhood friends, but they obviously didn't spend that much time together since the MC was 15. Think about it. They weren't together even a little bit.

So then it shouldn't be a problem to leave her behind. If they haven't spent that much time together in the last 5 years.

Honestly she comes off as very off putting.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great start to the game, really cute Neko girls and a touching story so far. Can't wait for updates! And those preview scenes at the end.......DAMN!!!

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Some weren't too happy with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm very sorry I had to do that. It was more important to me to get that update out, which was already a week late. Plus I was working on a crapping-out computer while waiting for the last part to my new computer to arrive. Thankfully, I'm now using the new PC and things are going much better.
With that said, I'm knee-deep into Day 5 development now but have a long way to go. Learning to animate properly has been a beast to figure out. There is little to no documentation. There are some videos but most of them don't talk so you get no context of "why" he is doing certain things. I am using AI and getting some hints from other devs like Zanith... but most of them use HS. There are some glaring differences so even that has been difficult. Needless to say, I did manage to get one very simple animation to work, which will be in the next update. I'll keep trying but I won't hold a release over it. So they'll start to appear little by little. Eventually, I will go back into older scenes and add some small animations there as well.

Anyway look for the next update to pickup RIGHT where this one left off, which is technically the end of Day 4. By the way, I've been speaking about "Days" rather than versions. Since I'll be doing one in-game Day each update, I'm thinking of skipping version number .4 and going to .5 so it is less confusing (Day 5 / version .5 - Day 10 / version 1.0, etc..).

Now to address a few things that were commented on here...

Boy things move fast in this game. We are barely in and mc already has a harem of girls who call him master.:ROFLMAO: Curious what will happen next to keep things interesting.

Not really a fan of cat ears on Kath. With 3 nekos existing it would be nice to have human Kath for contrast but its not a big deal. Also curious how Kath with superslut persona would have interacted with rest of the girls. I guess we will never know. And when Kath mentioned feeling hot I wonder if it meant she is into girls or she find the idea of sharing mc with other girls arousing deep inside?

Loved Jasmines "never met a man but know about stuff from books" routine. The way she talks about few dates before sex felt like she is reciting a recipe from some cookbook.:D Somehow it was really amusing and enjoyable for me. Rins obsession with her tits was also funny and cute.

What a place to end update though. But I guess its because its not just a sex scene but some kind of plot point. Girls mentioned feeling power from being with mc and Kath is shown with some thingy on her forehead and angel wings. So I guess she will get all that after sleeping with mc.
On "moving fast": Yes, I know! LMAO... Honestly, I don't see that it moves any faster than some other AVN's I've read myself. I do admit that I wanted to push through the introductions, but I felt that I gave enough for the reader to know what is going on and who is who.

On "Kat's cat ears": She was going to become a neko from the start, I mean come on LOL, her nickname is "Kat"! And she is destined for much more as was hinted at in the credits images.

The girls look good and have their own personality. I get that for plot reasons the place is empty but it looks really bad with those textures.
So, let me go ahead and say this and get it out of the way... the island is supposed to be empty. But, not so ugly. I didn't like it either. But it's what I have to work with in AI and so I pressed on with that. I have no clue how to create my own maps and I guess if I was doing only this as my full time job, I'd devote more time to that kind of detail. But when you get right down to it, it is basically just a 'backdrop' through some scenes and there will be very few other scenes that show that from now on. Is it worth me going back and trying to improve? Certainly... but WAY time consuming. For now, it will stay that way and perhaps one day I'll learn more about how to make my own and give it the look I truly envisioned for it. At this point though with so many days left to write, I see no point in stressing on it (for now).

So then it shouldn't be a problem to leave her behind. If they haven't spent that much time together in the last 5 years.
Honestly she comes off as very off putting.
Hmmm... if you're talking about Kat... I don't know what to tell you. Kat is a main plot character and LI in Serenity. She has a much bigger part to play yet. Not a single person on my discord feels this way about her. I don't know what could be so "offputting" but I'm sorry you feel that way. I changed her once because of comments in here... I'll never alter my story to that degree again though (And I am NOT saying that to be rude... it is just a fact.) You are of course entitled to your opinion and I try to address everyone's thoughts on Serenity but this is just one of those things where some people will like it and some will not. I can't make all of you happy. I hope you'll keep playing and give her a chance though. :)

N2TheFireWhat specs would i need to try this out on the mac version?
Cause i have a very old mac mini i could try it out on to help you out but i'm thinking the 32MB card in it would be woefully lacking.
Hi Jack... gee, 32mb?? I have to be honest, I thought you were just messing with me with this question. But if you're not... I'm sorry, I have no idea if it would handle it. I mean, give it a try maybe and see? My images are rendered at 1920X1080 but they're webp files instead of PNG to reduce the size of the game zip file. There are no animations (up to version .3). I'd be interested to know if it plays okay on there.

Changelog?
Uhh... I don't do changelogs. I mean... maybe later I will? Because right now the only changes are adding more content/days. If you're wanting to know how many new images were added and stuff like that... maybe I should do a changelog for that I suppose. I'll consider that for version .5.

Ok that's it for now. Thank you for all the feedback and support :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey dev any chance to bring in that lawyer lady (can't remember her name right now) into the world where the MC is now? I am not talking about a the MC writing in a story version of her but the actual lady from the real world joining them. She obviously wanted the MC and he reciprocated those feelings. If she is worried about her parents couldn't she just sign everything she owns and the stuff she got from the MC to her parents so they would be financially ok. Possibly selfish I know but just seemed wrong to just leave her behind like that when the spark and interest was there. (Plus she was hot as hell)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey dev any chance to bring in that lawyer lady (can't remember her name right now) into the world where the MC is now? I am not talking about a the MC writing in a story version of her but the actual lady from the real world joining them. She obviously wanted the MC and he reciprocated those feelings. If she is worried about her parents couldn't she just sign everything she owns and the stuff she got from the MC to her parents so they would be financially ok. Possibly selfish I know but just seemed wrong to just leave her behind like that when the spark and interest was there. (Plus she was hot as hell)
Hang in there my friend. ;)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hang in there my friend. ;)
One more question any chance to see the MC's mother again. I am curious was that her soul/spirit? It seemed too knowledgeable on the MC's actual current life states and moments, even up to the point where he left to this world, for it to simply be a pre-written entity. You know when someone leaves a pre-recorded message for someone after they die? It didn't feel like that it felt like it was her presently talking to the MC as if she was watching what was happening in real time. If she is her spirit and she will be joining the MC again does that mean we will see incest in the future?

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
One more question any chance to see the MC's mother again. I am curious was that her soul/spirit? It seemed too knowledgeable on the MC's actual current life states and moments, even up to the point where he left to this world, for it to simply be a pre-written entity. You know when someone leaves a pre-recorded message for someone after they die? It didn't feel like that it felt like it was her presently talking to the MC as if she was watching what was happening in real time. If she is her spirit and she will be joining the MC again does that mean we will see incest in the future?
So, what I am about to say is pretty much big spoiler material. But, here goes...

I hope that helps?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So, what I am about to say is pretty much big spoiler material. But, here goes...

I hope that helps?
Yeah I get you especially the way patreon had been lately clamping down and almost shutting down other devs for that content. I can't really blame you for being cautious especially now.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes