4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
There isn't a Last Human thread yet, so yeah... I post some updates here for you guys. If all prefer, I won't post anything about LH in this thread. Although, you'll have to follow my patreon or itch for those updates.
I say post here. I follow a few threads with devs that have multiple games, and the threads end up commingling anyway!

Reactions: N2TheFire

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There isn't a Last Human thread yet, so yeah... I post some updates here for you guys. If all prefer, I won't post anything about LH in this thread. Although, you'll have to follow my patreon or itch for those updates. As for Serenity Chapter 2 (Episode 2), that will start development once this first release of LH is out.

Not yet. I guess once I release the first episode, it will get created then.

Yes.
I think (although I only speak for myself) that many (most?) people want to know about LH as well as Serenity until it gets it's own thread. Even though I'm a Patron, so get it anyway, I'm here every day and see it here first.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think (although I only speak for myself) that many (most?) people want to know about LH as well as Serenity until it gets it's own thread. Even though I'm a Patron, so get it anyway, I'm here every day and see it here first.
Agreed. I don't see any harm in posting LH updates in here until it gets its own thread. But if it was some rule I am unaware of, I certainly didn't want to break that. Although, no mods have jumped in here and said anything about it so... on we go. :)

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
There isn't a Last Human thread yet, so yeah... I post some updates here for you guys. If all prefer, I won't post anything about LH in this thread. Although, you'll have to follow my patreon or itch for those updates. As for Serenity Chapter 2 (Episode 2), that will start development once this first release of LH is out.

Yes.
Hey come on now, just keep giving us LH updates here until you create its own thread, I don't see what's wrong with it.
Whoever doesn't wanna read it just ignore it... it's easier to everybody that way.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
When is the next Update ?
From the Devlog above you:

"So, I get this question a lot: When will episode 2 of Serenity (Chapter 2) be released?
Work will not start on that until the first episode of Last Human is completed and out there. You can look for the next Serenity (Chapter 2) update around 60 days after LH's first episode goes public."

November(ish) would be my guess but, I want to stress, that is just my personal guess and could easily be extremely inaccurate (in either direction).

• Red Heart

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020

Yes.

So... you are kinda like the developer of both, so why not keep it combined until the release of LH. I am also a Patreon, but I like reading both threads. And keeping it at only 2 until the release makes it easier for me to keep up to date.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Bruh I've played Oppai Odyssey recently and came across Lily, suddenly all that talk about teaching communications at the academy and calling MC "Captain" makes a lot of sense, is that really her? Is there some kind of connection between both games?
Or at least an inside joke between N2 and Cryoxxx

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Bruh I've played Oppai Odyssey recently and came across Lily, suddenly all that talk about teaching communications at the academy and calling MC "Captain" makes a lot of sense, is that really her? Is there some kind of connection between both games?
Or at least an inside joke between N2 and Cryoxxx
It's a crossover and yes it's her :) (just a slighty different but it's her ) so you'll see Lily in Serenity while in OO you don't :( (or maybe one day if she decide to return to OO ;) )

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
It's a crossover and yes it's her :) (just a slighty different but it's her ) so you'll see Lily in Serenity while in OO you don't :( (or maybe one day if she decide to return to OO ;) )
Lol it surprised me when I recognized her but it's kinda cool they've done that :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes