RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
I can't seem to be able to enable pregnancy. I think I've tried to talk to every person in the infirmary.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So my FC gave Vivi 2 BJ's and swallowed both times but and under status it shows cum on body = 2. So it needs to be cum inside or even add a new one for cum inside mouth or something.

I laughed when Terry pulled his pants off mostly because I was expecting him to have a huge ass horse cock.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So my FC gave Vivi 2 BJ's and swallowed both times but and under status it shows cum on body = 2. So it needs to be cum inside or even add a new one for cum inside mouth or something.

I laughed when Terry pulled his pants off mostly because I was expecting him to have a huge ass horse cock.
Thanks for the heads up! The BJ events are split into two parts. The variable used to track the in/on was getting reset or simply never written in between the events. I have it fixed now for the next version (v0.10).

Terry is intended to be silly/comic relief. Glad you got a laugh out of that. There's also the fact that if I make a character "too big", it will look ridiculous when trying to fit it in the much smaller sized MC.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AgentNova

If you haven't yet you should put in a ticket to get your game dev tag.

Most of everything was fun I did fall asleep a few times running back and forth doing all those classes but I blame my comfy ass gaming chair set to recline for that. But then your mostly just doing click here click there till you get a message that you reached the limit for that class. I didn't finish all of the light classes as none of my spells or anything seemed to be able to hurt that dummy.

Hopefully Chelsea (I think that was her name) the girl that you met at the nursery will be romance able maybe even Raven and any dudes I'll pass on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Fryo8889

There is a ruins to the left in the desert area of the portal room. You can find the portal room by going to the school and taking a left on the first floor and I think it was the door right past the door with the warning sign. It will only be unlocked if you have done enough general classes to unlock it. Make sure you have done some or most of the other classes as those will help with the battles. I mostly just ran into each room in the dungeon and looted the chests and then left till I was strong enough to loot the chests and then kill the end boss which then unlocks chest containing random rare artifacts that you can sell for money. Some enemies also can drop them like the hoarder but you have to kill them fast.

You can loot the rooms leave enter again loots the chests and repeat till it tells you it's closed for the day.

There is also a quest in the desert town to the right when you enter the the clothing store the person there will say that their stuff hasn't come yet and you can leave and find it and kill the looter you'll get a free piece of clothing to pick from for free for doing the quest.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
There will be an alternative to the class grind eventually. Some of the light dummies can't be killed. Just need to survive long enough. I do have plans for Chelsea, but that's a little ways away. As for Raven, I want to give her as much spotlight as I can without conflicting with the main quest. One of the romance NPCs (similar to Vivi) will be a female elf.

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The game have potential, but i don’t know how to get the money for the pc, please help
Go to the ruins and sell the items you get there at the bazaar. Also you can grind up your level. Summon a partner to make things easy and lewd. Not much lewd atm but a couple of scenes with the minotaur.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
The game have potential, but i don’t know how to get the money for the pc, please help
Go to the ruins and sell the items you get there at the bazaar. Also you can grind up your level. Summon a partner to make things easy and lewd. Not much lewd atm but a couple of scenes with the minotaur.
loot those relicts
every time you defeat dungeon boss you can open the chests behind and get at least 2 relicts
if you can beat hoarder in 3 rounds ( before he runs away) you have a good chance of getting additional ones
then sell those either on the bazaar or the guy in the dorm entrance
one "sunday" dungeon run ( the whole day) and i got enough to buy the vip ticket for the spa

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
There's an NPC blocking me from entering Rhea Village. I tried going there in the morning, afternoon, evening and night and the NPC is always there. What gives?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
There's an NPC blocking me from entering Rhea Village. I tried going there in the morning, afternoon, evening and night and the NPC is always there. What gives?
Try advancing the main quest. The NPC should move once the main quest tells you to go there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How do you get to Raven's study?

Also, why is this in RPGM anyway? So far this seems linear enough that Ren'Py would be a far better option.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat

You'd still have to grind masturbating if it was in renpy.
But at least there wouldn't be any pointless clicking trying to complete a mission that isn't even implemented yet. At least in Ren'Py (unless it's sandbox, another thing I find the only point in is to annoy and torture players), if you don't have enough stats it'll just skip the content.

Ren'Py also easily allows things like walkthrough mods, making it blatantly obvious Vivi is futa (shame it's Full Monty and not Roasty though) and lessening the grind.

Also, any chance AgentNova you can tell us what assets you use for the characters? I love making fanart, so if there's enough interest, I can post it.

Reactions: Sasarko99

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How do you get to Raven's study?

Also, why is this in RPGM anyway? So far this seems linear enough that Ren'Py would be a far better option.
Raven's study is unlocked through the main quest. (Already in game.) When the main quest splits, one of the paths will drop inhibition to 60, removing the need to grind for most scenes. (Not in game yet. v0.10) The game is still fairly early in development. There will eventually be several scenes at the same inhibition levels, helping alleviate the grind. (There's another scene at 100-90 already, but you need the laptop.)

I made my first game with RPGMaker. When I started this one, I looked at some other options, but decided to stick with the same set up. I'm not going to switch engines at this point, but I do plan on moving away from RPGMaker with future games.

Is there an easy way to see all of the assets used on a model in Daz? Which characters are you interested in? If I find some extra time, I'll look into it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes