RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How does character creation work for this game?
The MC is a female base. At the start you can choose your character's name as well as hair style/color. You can further customize with outfits, including underwear. There are visual variants for pregnancy, though some scenes aren't complete. Later I'll be adding tattoos and maybe some other small things. One of the story characters can be named during the main quest as well. I plan to add a scene or two with a temporary Futa MC, but no plans for a permanent option.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The MC is a female base. At the start you can choose your character's name as well as hair style/color. You can further customize with outfits, including underwear. There are visual variants for pregnancy, though some scenes aren't complete. Later I'll be adding tattoos and maybe some other small things. One of the story characters can be named during the main quest as well. I plan to add a scene or two with a temporary Futa MC, but no plans for a permanent option.
It might be too much to ask but what about pubic hair?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It might be too much to ask but what about pubic hair?
There's nothing planned at the moment. If there's enough interest, I can consider adding at least one pubic hair option with color variants somewhere down the line.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is it only the MC getting corrupted or can we corrupt other characters?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is it only the MC getting corrupted or can we corrupt other characters?
Only the MC has a corruption stat (inhibition). Probably won't be adding a corruption stat for most other characters. I could include it with one or two future characters if there's enough interest.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Only the MC has a corruption stat (inhibition). Probably won't be adding a corruption stat for most other characters. I could include it with one or two future characters if there's enough interest.
Ah alright thanks for answering.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Is there any way of hiding or getting rid of the picture of the character onscreen? It means I can't see/interact with anything on the right hand side of the map/screen?
Other games with a similar gimmick usually have the picture transfer over to the opposite side once the character sprite goes behind it.

flying moo

May 23, 2020
Is there any way of hiding or getting rid of the picture of the character onscreen? It means I can't see/interact with anything on the right hand side of the map/screen?
Other games with a similar gimmick usually have the picture transfer over to the opposite side once the character sprite goes behind it.
The 'P' key

Reactions: dav121

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Not sure that this has been asked or not; but alongside tattoos will there be piercings and the ability to surgically (or magically) enhance certain parts of the mc?

Reactions: dregon87
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes