mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The images, of course, are very cool, but it takes too much time. Some have complained that the development of the game is taking too long, but regular comics don't release much faster.
Therefore, I can repeat again that it would be better if the developer spent all the time on creating the game and on its improvements - sex scene animations, more heroines (maybe even futa), etc.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The images, of course, are very cool, but it takes too much time. Some have complained that the development of the game is taking too long, but regular comics don't release much faster.
Therefore, I can repeat again that it would be better if the developer spent all the time on creating the game and on its improvements - sex scene animations, more heroines (maybe even futa), etc.
his previous comics didn't take nearly this long. those "improvements" would literally make the already long time between updates at least twice as long, and even then it's no closer to a game than a slideshow

Reactions: AlbertoRiveron

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
his previous comics didn't take nearly this long. those "improvements" would literally make the already long time between updates at least twice as long, and even then it's no closer to a game than a slideshow
So I'm talking about the same thing - he should "go to a new level", spend all his energy on creating a game, improving it in every possible way, and leave comics in the past. Still, the format of the game is much more interactive and allows to achieve much more than the usual "pictures".

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Game Update
Comic
Game Update
Comic

is the only release schedule that satisfies everyone.
Unless you are happy with either being dropped for the foreseeable future, then we will just have to get used to this.

Last edited: