mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Very good. But such a long period of creation is too much and I would prefer that he release a new update to the game.

younik

Dec 7, 2020
I know it's a dumb question but do people know how to unzip a file in image order I'm just trying to unzip the file but have it be laid out in order

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
My opinion is different, he prefers comics more, they are faster and better than animations.
That is a good thought, and i'm not saying do the whole thing in animation. Just some of the juicy parts. Not really better. For example, The Perfect Housewife, Updates every month so far and has some animations in it.

younik

Dec 7, 2020
I thought it was good I think it could have been better if they showed some scenes in between the first and second one Those 2 weeks. But I think that the time in between his projects is insanely long and very unreasonable for what hes making. Especially since hes making 10K a month

Reactions: claralover

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
i know this sound stupid but why i feel the ending is kinda hanging there, like he suddenly end
I thought it was good I think it could have been better if they showed some scenes in between the first and second one Those 2 weeks. But I think that the time in between his projects is insanely long and very unreasonable for what hes making. Especially since hes making 10K a month
I've got to agree, I would've expected a more fleshed out end result after how long it took to finish this comic.

akami3

Aug 13, 2021
we seriously need to know what happened in the week and a second part ends very meaningless and the pregnancy of the mother and the director
I'm sorry for my English

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hi everyone first of all thanks for sharing the latest comic :) but i have a question about it is it just me or are there 2 to 3 pictures from the preview pictures ????

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I really rare like futa but Serge's mother storys so good.
i know what you mean. NOT a big fan of futa, but SERGE graphics are awesome, ALSO futa x female fine. NO futa x male or futa x futa.
NEED more of VIOLET x the Doctor or somehow ELIZABETH and JUDY join the gym Violet works at because the two milfs want to stay in shape for Alli
VIOlet becomes their personal trainer.