May 3, 2018
I have to admit that I am extremely disappointed in the latest comic.

It's a few things, but won't write much and only focus on 2 points.

When you start reading Serge's comics, there's very good pacing, it's fleshed out and not rushed. Using multiple comics if it had too. One by one the pairs of chracter's relationships develop and we we assume they will all impregnate their stolen partners. The latest comic "Milfs' Revenge" so much happens, it's so pushed and bloated from a story sense. Saddest of all, the pregnancies and the excitement of it has turned into a joke and to be for naught. Elizabeth just randomly gave birth off-story with absolutely no mention of it or the child. It's just lame.

Sad. maybe he's not going for that deep fleshed out story any more like he was before.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I have to admit that I am extremely disappointed in the latest comic.

It's a few things, but won't write much and only focus on 2 points.

When you start reading Serge's comics, there's very good pacing, it's fleshed out and not rushed. Using multiple comics if it had too. One by one the pairs of chracter's relationships develop and we we assume they will all impregnate their stolen partners. The latest comic "Milfs' Revenge" so much happens, it's so pushed and bloated from a story sense. Saddest of all, the pregnancies and the excitement of it has turned into a joke and to be for naught. Elizabeth just randomly gave birth off-story with absolutely no mention of it or the child. It's just lame.

Sad. maybe he's not going for that deep fleshed out story any more like he was before.
Yes, I completely agree. The time spent did not pay off the result. Although I like comics, it would be better if Sergey focused completely on the game. With high-quality animations, heroine roots and all that, the game could be a masterpiece, but a comic is just a comic :(.

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
right now he's just trying to do the bare minimum. in the last 10 months the release were:
2 pretty meh comics
1 short game update
don't forget you won't get more animation because: "v0lCe AcTiNg iS S0 CrInge"

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
right now he's just trying to do the bare minimum. in the last 10 months the release were:
2 pretty meh comics
1 short game update
don't forget you won't get more animation because: "v0lCe AcTiNg iS S0 CrInge"
wELL hes like JACKERMAN, we have been waiting for MW3 for months.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
There is no new post on his Patreon.
The latest post I can see is this:
1692898416521.png
Well, that's exactly what I meant by this post :). And it looks like it has nothing to do with the game. Although, if this is an image of a new heroine, then.... :unsure: :sneaky: