2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Davidz31

Jun 8, 2018
am i the only one who needs mod for at least teen bodies to become visible?

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
am i the only one who needs mod for at least teen bodies to become visible?
You likely want Adventurous Monster Breeder instead but I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to share versions of it anymore as they didn't stop at the teen grey area that f95 is okay with.

The monthly support cost for it is equally stupid high and with all the other body types visible it is even worse the number of animations that are not done so essentially no one is supporting it and thus no one is leaking it either.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
You likely want Adventurous Monster Breeder instead but I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to share versions of it anymore as they didn't stop at the teen grey area that f95 is okay with.

The monthly support cost for it is equally stupid high and with all the other body types visible it is even worse the number of animations that are not done so essentially no one is supporting it and thus no one is leaking it either.
Wait.... are "Adventurous Monster Breeder" and "Settlers of Ceinov" the same game? They definitely came from one dev, judging by their devlogs and overall style. Is SoC like... SFW version of AMB?... I didn't play either of them and just trying to figure out what to play. Especially based on SoC being v5.8 here and AMB 5.5 (public)

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Wait.... are "Adventurous Monster Breeder" and "Settlers of Ceinov" the same game? They definitely came from one dev, judging by their devlogs and overall style. Is SoC like... SFW version of AMB?... I didn't play either of them and just trying to figure out what to play. Especially based on SoC being v5.8 here and AMB 5.5 (public)
It seems almost certain that AMB is the focus and SoC is an attempt to censor material to stay on the more popular paysites that frown upon loicon and shotacon content.

In terms of what to play someone else will have to answer, I don't think any of the post reboot versions are worth playing but I have no clue if there are any legacy versions archived that are more feature complete.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Seems to be a very odd update numbering system. I'd expect a 1.0 to be a finished game and anything beyond 1.0 to be bonus content, expansions, what have you. This 5.8 feels like a 0.1.

It starts with character creation, but you can't customize your character. It's randomly generated based on the things you picked. Also, all but one option in age is censored. And most of them are ridiculous to even allow. Then, you can see that there are buttons for customizing "body" "mind" etc but those aren't actual buttons and you can't customize anything. Going into the game, every npc is censored. I assume that's because they're using non-adult bodies. Just for the heck of it, I tried making a non-adult character. The stats page for it showed it to be 25 years old. The body selected was teen. So it's more of a loli type of thing but even so it's just fully censored.

Why is that stuff in the game at all if it's not shown? I'm all for creative liberty but this seems like.. the opposite of creativity.

For those of you who haven't downloaded it yet, when I say censored, I mean the whole thing is censored, head to toe, whether wearing clothes or not. It's just a glitchy mess. Children are depicted in games all the time, they're just usually not shown naked. And that's probably for the best. But this just censors the entire depiction of the characters as a whole as if they're Mohammed, and then populates the world with only (or mostly?) the censored characters.

Is this a 4 gb april fool's joke?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is this a 4 gb april fool's joke?
I have no clue, somehow SoC is still on patreon despite being the shittiest attempt at throwing a blanket over something you want to hide as it is literally the twin sister project of AMB but with the younger ages censored.

I think both games are attempting to draw out their death spiral after all the AMB subscribers were purged in account deletion.

gametester44

Nov 22, 2023
Even if you remove the mosaic using a debug tool there's no skin texture on the characters making it redundant at least on 5.8V

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
The dev changed the title of the game to Breed Spawn: Seeds of Chaos.
That is profoundly dumb, they were barely being ignored when the project had a different name from AMB but I'm pretty sure that is also being renamed something similar.

boiboi21

Dec 28, 2018
any patch/ mod to make every body unblurred? at this point why even have all the different body types if they are completely blurred

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
any patch/ mod to make every body unblurred? at this point why even have all the different body types if they are completely blurred
thread is pretty dead so I'll just repeat it, SoC is the sister project to Adventurous Monster Breeder. AMB has all ages uncensored but we can't share it here because it has all ages. I don't think the 'breed spawn' update for either has gone live and the last updates of either weren't worth playing.

Reactions: srg91

madboi_69

Dec 13, 2023
I tried this once. I have to be honest here, the character models would not load for me. The game itself loaded, but the characters; they were like the old TVs when you'd find a channel with nothing. We used to call that snow if I recall correctly. I'm interested to see it develop, but after reading the reviews and comments, am very skeptical.

Edit*** After reading the very previous comment, I think I get it now.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017
thread is pretty dead so I'll just repeat it, SoC is the sister project to Adventurous Monster Breeder. AMB has all ages uncensored but we can't share it here because it has all ages. I don't think the 'breed spawn' update for either has gone live and the last updates of either weren't worth playing.
i have the mega link do you know the key for it?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes