2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Crabapple69

May 22, 2019
I see these pics, but when I download and play it, instead of fantasy it is some futuristic cyber punk thing....

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
sry i dont know how update a page, can pls a mod update the game here is the link from 5.8

ty

changelog : 5.8

In version 5.8 Interactable System. It's now more dynamic and versatile than ever before. What does this mean for you as a player? Well, brace yourselves for a more interactive and engaging gameplay experience

You can now interact with Props such as Beds, Bunk Beds, Ovens, and Fridges. These props not only enhance the immersion factor but also play a crucial role in your character's survival and comfort.

you'll have more control over your character's survival. You can now sleep to replenish energy, drink to satisfy your thirst, and eat to keep hunger at bay. It's all about mastering the art of survival in this open world.

New Grassland Map, a new addition to Ceinov. It's a vast, open space ripe for exploration and settling. Uncover its secrets, conquer its challenges, and make it your home.

Reactions: dexxinax

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
yes 5.0 is the last old designed Game from 5.5 the use futuristic theme .
dont know if can self Report think you can but reported it to them.. Below your name /post is report & then select Game update.. & thank you for your Post to bud much appreciated ...

Edit update
Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Unreal Engine - Settlers of Ceinov [v5.7] [Nuneko]' 12 minutes ago

so if can self report just post Link & Self report <-dont know if you can, but i'm guessing you can.. & Again Thank you for the link...

Last edited:

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
What an odd question.

Look at images. Do you like models ?

Read tags & description. Do you see what you like ?

To everyone its different taste.

Theres obviously alot of hard work and love added to this game. Go for it, what will you lose?

If it were really bad, you would have read already, see how people are busy playing it instead of rushing to write comments :D

Spend more time in forum you will notice what i mean ^^
A lack of comments can also mean it's bland, forgettable, and generally uninteresting. As to what people lose: the time of downloading and looking to see if it's a 0.000000001 pre pre pre Alpha unfinished mess. It's also hardly positive that your first response to someone saying 'is it any good' is to get defensive. If you asked me if Futadom World is good I'd just say yes. I wouldn't berate you for asking.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Im little sad at progress this chaps making thou, this game seems to go backwards every update. as a new ie lame game developer myself working with UE 5.3 & New Rigs Skeleton meshs weight paint for animations & locomotion interactions in UE 5.3 now <Which is Awesome) Outside of using blender. honest i think i could make this hot mess in couple weeks maybe month or 2 max, not after years. but still I wish em all best. hope they get stable game going soon. I like playing adult games not into making them thou..

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
A lack of comments can also mean it's bland, forgettable, and generally uninteresting. As to what people lose: the time of downloading and looking to see if it's a 0.000000001 pre pre pre Alpha unfinished mess. It's also hardly positive that your first response to someone saying 'is it any good' is to get defensive. If you asked me if Futadom World is good I'd just say yes. I wouldn't berate you for asking.
Well.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know sometimes it's hard to say anything, when there's barebones. Which was at that time, I wrote that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SettlersOfCeinov-5.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: zonegamer38

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is there a way to disable kids? Besides being weird, when only 1 of the several ages has a body, most of the world is just glitchy camo people

Edit: 37 characters encountered, 4 adults. Why is this world full of kids?

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Same here, most of the characters are kids with censored bodies. Also the game crashed three times in less than hour of "playing" (just walking, no action so far). No reason for crashes though. I have Ryzen 5 5600, GTX 1660 6 GB, 80 GB of RAM and Win 10. No save choice. Just broken game.

Reactions: zonegamer38

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
Same here, most of the characters are kids with censored bodies. Also the game crashed three times in less than hour of "playing" (just walking, no action so far). No reason for crashes though. I have Ryzen 5 5600, GTX 1660 6 GB, 80 GB of RAM and Win 10. No save choice. Just broken game.
you can speed up the game and the kids will be in 1-2 minutes grown up also when u make kids you can do this . Stay near to the kids press V and then up to the right side of screen change the value from 1 to 8 if the grown up go back to 1 . Also you speed up the breeding . Look the pic she was 2 min before a kid i takes 1 min to grown up her. I hope it was a help have a nice day :D (y)

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
good afternoon, maybe I have a problem, why do I appear in the cyberpunk city? thank you in advance
The Dev(s) had a working game/games at some point and it is starting to look like they couldn't go upward from there so they pulled the overhaul card and all the V5.x releases are major downgrades with the promise of better stuff in the future.
Is there a way to disable kids? Besides being weird, when only 1 of the several ages has a body, most of the world is just glitchy camo people

Edit: 37 characters encountered, 4 adults. Why is this world full of kids?
SoC and AMB are either made by the same person or SoC seems to be directly copying AMB, the milestones being listed for AMB 5.7 and 5.8 are all like you can have children, children age, etc. So SoC would have almost no content for those release milestones if they didn't include the children censored.

Jun 16, 2022
How is the pregnancy content in this game? I've been looking for other games with good pregnancy mechanics, and this one looks good with the models and stuff, but what all does the pregnancy entail in game?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have no idea why the dev put stuff that don't make sense in a "pre-build", stuff like hunger, thirst, that you put when you already have a base game, this one is more a concept than anything, also being able to fuck until the end is a pain in the ass, the character creation don't allow to do almost anything, you cannot choose body, hair, traits (you can only choose the name and some pre-builds). He really need to focus on the base of the game and after that go on, first sex (without any bullshit and the "no animation"), than character creation and later put other stuff like stats, stuff that they like, traits, etc, at the moment the "game" is all over the place and is getting nowhere.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
How is the pregnancy content in this game? I've been looking for other games with good pregnancy mechanics, and this one looks good with the models and stuff, but what all does the pregnancy entail in game?
hello press V then you see love tutorial. Pregnance you can see when you speed up the game with press V and then up to the right side of screen change the value from 1 to 8 you see a new baby is born as a message and you can give them a Name . And yes for all here its already extent on 5.8 . If you need help write to me on private i can show you this on discord . Have a nice Day (y) :D

BTW:
Yesterday i write with the game creator of SoC, and he say to me next update will be with cars and also with save but need Time he is alone working on this game .

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes