2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
And what is the content of pregnancy? Is there a development, stages of pregnancy? Or just a text flood?
Unfortunately, there are no pictures with pregnancy in the description of the game.

Last edited:

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
I see that I came at a bad time to get acquainted with this game :/

Are there any older versions available?

Reactions: srg91

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
They are still not in jail for making AMB? Strange.
why would they be in jail. its adult video game this is not reality. ??? personally not into loli crap find it creepy, but I love breeding games with stats all the same.. still sad breeding season ended.. i hope AMB gets finished or atleast playable /functioning level

Last edited:
Reactions: CommanderL

SilentNightx48

Jun 10, 2018
ERROR.png
When I extract this using 7zip. I get this message. It also says missing vital game data. I have tried again with the same error.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
why would they be in jail. its adult video game this is not reality. ??? personally not into loli crap find it creepy, but I love breeding games with stats all the same.. still sad breeding season ended.. i hope AMB gets finished or atleast playable /functioning level
Because CP is CP, it's irrelevant if it's a game or not. Sexualization of minors is never okay. There is nothing acceptable about it.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Because CP is CP, it's irrelevant if it's a game or not. Sexualization of minors is never okay. There is nothing acceptable about it.
We are going to get told to stop discussing it. Shortest version is you are incorrect from a legal viewpoint and many countries frame the law in terms of harm/victimization and so require a real child to be the victim.

Many countries include 'real or imagined' but anecdotal evidence is that they also really only care about real victims.

Reactions: Nishee and Darkns

dmmt

May 8, 2020

so why are you here? It is against your morals? Then quit playing it. See how easy that is to solve?

Reactions: Darkns

Paddy86

May 14, 2020
Hello,

it's a pity that this version is not really playable.

But I also noticed that this game is probably released under two different names.

once as Settlers of Ceinov by Nuneko and once as Adventurous Monster Breeder by LustOverReality.

At least these two games have a lot of similarities or the same map.

Or am I wrong there?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hello,

But I also noticed that this game is probably released under two different names.

once as Settlers of Ceinov by Nuneko and once as Adventurous Monster Breeder by LustOverReality.

Or am I wrong there?
They once worked together AMB is without loli and SoC is more closer to original, i think

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Hello,

Or am I wrong there?
>I´ll post 5.5 of SoC here, it should be the (way) more playable version

dmmt

May 8, 2020
How do you make anything happen?

I get the "F" key to interct..
She agrees to sex...
I click "Make Sex" and a nr of options appears, most of which are lebeled wip, the 3 not so labeled..click and..
....an entry appears upper left side but...click that and?...nothing

is there anything here to play?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes