2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last contact from dev was in Apr. 2022, abandoned tag needed.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Last contact from dev was in Apr. 2022, abandoned tag needed.
I was under the assumption AMB and SOC were the same dev or dev team as I assume if they aren't that the one doing all the work would not tolerate the other monetizing the derivative project equally.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I was under the assumption AMB and SOC were the same dev or dev team as I assume if they aren't that the one doing all the work would not tolerate the other monetizing the derivative project equally.
I believe that amb is from the "original" (before they split) dev from this game.

Reactions: gaikotsu3

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I believe that amb is from the "original" (before they split) dev from this game.
That does seem to be the case. They're working as LustOverReality.
Looks like development of AMB is actually still ongoing. They're somewhat active, posting updates on their official site and occasionally other platforms and twitter.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Settlers of Ceinov 5.7 DL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 534435

Overview:
An adult action-farming simulator, set in the distant fantasy world of Ceinov.
The game features: Farming, Livestock Breeding, Adventuring & Questing and Trading​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-17
Release Date: 2020-07-26
Developer: Nuneko -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 534436 View attachment 534437 View attachment 534438 View attachment 534439 View attachment 534440 View attachment 534441

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Do you know how to play this game? Nothing seems to work and most of the characters are blurred. Am I doing something wrong here, or is the game just broken?
nuneko only added models for different body types, not textures yet is what i assume

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
nuneko only added models for different body types, not textures yet is what i assume
Well I still can't seem to even play the thing. Would love to check out everything he added, but sex doesn't work and there is no where to go as far as I can see. All you can do is walk around it seems.

Reactions: srg91

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ug, I get a UE5 error and can't even test it. I wonder if I need to do something special to make UE5 work or if it is just that my machine is not resource rich enough.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Ug, I get a UE5 error and can't even test it. I wonder if I need to do something special to make UE5 work or if it is just that my machine is not resource rich enough.
It wont work on Windows 7 if that's what your on. But I wouldn't worry about it. You can't do anything in this new build except walk around 2 small city areas.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
It wont work on Windows 7 if that's what your on. But I wouldn't worry about it. You can't do anything in this new build except walk around 2 small city areas.
Windows 10, yeah I figured as much. I wanted to try it out to see just how similar it was to AMB as increasingly it stinks of being the same project and equally little progress towards being a version worth playing after the reboot.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SettlersOfCeinov-5.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Guess this is without all the child stuff? Or did he just rename the game hoping to get away from his terrible rep? (Hes been banned multiple times for basically creating under age stuff (Toddler age)). When I last tried the game it really werent that interesting. Game looks pretty, but overall it lacks dynamic elements. Might as well just watch 3d models clip against each other.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes