2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Miato

May 24, 2019

I understand they have moved to a new site ... does anyone have an update?

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is this.
It states it has, Farming, Livestock breeding, adventuring, quests and trade but neither is in the game.
You are unable to do anything meaningful, building beds have no influence on the creatures.
Sex is some positions, bud apparently you are so bad at it, that the scene ends as the creature goes away out of boredom before you can come even as they call you master?

There is not a single redeeming feature I can find.

Reactions: cooperdk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just mentioned the Semantic Versioning system where a game at it's third alpha upload, according to the dev, had hit beta. A mistake by many developers here.

You do the same, but you're already at version 5.x. That is the same level of software as Windows 98 (5.0) was compared to Windows v1.0. (Windows 1, Windows 2, Windows 3, Windows 95, Windows 98)

Seriously, you have an early alpha, that would be a version of max 0.2.x.

Using a standard, you help avoiding misunderstanding. By your logic, this game would be years old and more mature than even Skyrim.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Buckle up buttercup
Mama said, "if you caint say sumthin nice dont say nuthin attol". :cautious: well fuck that. sometimes there comes a time that shit is SO Bad ya just Gotta open yer trap. now let's see. 3 updates each a year apart and STILL in early alpha state. misrepped Tags. crap ass renders (cencored pics?..HAHAHA) [facepalm] :cry: story premiss concieved by a 12 year old.:sleep: written, acted and directed by a ... retarded ghoulish 12 yr old. ..And, somehow liked... by ...12 yr olds. :rolleyes: oh look.. it's a booby o_O
i like to be 'Open Minded', ya know, to each their own... but this :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::poop::poop::poop:

Now i am truly Sorry if you're offended by this .... Like hell i am. :devilish:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What is this.
It states it has, Farming, Livestock breeding, adventuring, quests and trade but neither is in the game.
You are unable to do anything meaningful, building beds have no influence on the creatures.
Sex is some positions, bud apparently you are so bad at it, that the scene ends as the creature goes away out of boredom before you can come even as they call you master?

There is not a single redeeming feature I can find.
Well it probably has (imaginary) farming. And it has a (dry) well.
And you can fish, but the fish look like blue, scaly ... women.

What you breed is not livestock but elves and wabbits.
Adventuring? Maybe. If you call running 300 meters from chick to chick only to find out that they are fucking identical save the ears. And they all have small tiddies.
Quests? Well, if the quest is to ask one of these bitches if they want to live with you. Btw, I am dominating so I am not gonna fucking ask. But the game forces me to. There is no capturing, unless the dev thinks that asking you someone wantsto live with you constitutes capture.
And building. Well you can make beds magically appear. And you can rotate in it yourself.Girls don't fucking care. They just walk like they're more braindead than a turtle in a fit of spins.

This POS ought to be deemed illegal until it has at least some kind of basic purpose or idea.
Seems the dev is more busy developing a full blown RPG AI than actually making interesting content.

I'm hopping the hell off from this. I'm also saving my 3,5 gigabytes. I don't for the life of me understand why this ... ehm game ... should take up even 500 MB. Then again, it's Unreal, it's unoptimized and then I agree,the dev is probably a teen who thinks this is naughty.

And again, I really mean the thing about versioning. Calling this a version 5 makes me no longer wonder if the dev is a 15 year old who has no idea how to use versioning or do something that others want to try.

Reactions: AlexTorch and beryn

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to set something yourself in the setting, this is defective in this version. If Balt the control changes, nothing works anymore. But if you read the standard, it works great .

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone even play this ? After starting a new game i cant even more the character, changed the inputs and everything but the character doesnt respond and for some reason Num1 speeds up the time of the day and "Z"/"X"/"C" put me in 1st person view and now it wont go back.

Edit: Nevermind, you have to go to the fucking settings and turn the gravity to 0.......coz why the fuck not.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I would ask if a kind soul could drop an old copy of the game on here, but I am just going to guess and say that would be a big no-no on here since it had 3d lolis. :cautious:
That is no problem here according to the rules. You just say that they're 18 years old even though they clearly aren't.

F95 thinks they're in the clear then (surprise, they're not. It is the visual age/physical development that matters in child pron law)

Like the game so far, just feel the monsters lack massive tits variant.
Well, that would fix it all. The game has nothing. You really want to have massive tits walking around in a big scene of nothing, doing nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

CommanderL

Mar 1, 2018
isn't this just a rip off of Adventurous Monster Breeder witch is up to version 5.2.1 on the site that shall not be named this version seem older then that and lacking the Loli/shota stuff

Hawkthrowaway12

Oct 4, 2019
isn't this just a rip off of Adventurous Monster Breeder witch is up to version 5.2.1 on the site that shall not be named this version seem older then that and lacking the Loli/shota stuff
Thats because it pretty much is. There was a bit of a lively discussion on the discord ages back about the lack of any updates on the game or what the dev was doing, and it came out that this game is literally just a copy of AMB, but without the loli because of a mini split in AMB dev team or something along those lines. Reason this version hasn't been updated in ages is because AMB hasn't been updated so the ""dev"" has nothing to copy over. Been a bit since this all went down, so I might be glossing over a few things, but that's the gist of it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thats because it pretty much is. There was a bit of a lively discussion on the discord ages back about the lack of any updates on the game or what the dev was doing, and it came out that this game is literally just a copy of AMB, but without the loli because of a mini split in AMB dev team or something along those lines. Reason this version hasn't been updated in ages is because AMB hasn't been updated so the ""dev"" has nothing to copy over. Been a bit since this all went down, so I might be glossing over a few things, but that's the gist of it.
This was in the time that breeding season died, i don't remember why but there was some differences in the team, and one of the main developers quit, so the new "team" changed the game and studio name. I wonder why the game is not tagged as abandoned since the last update was on OCT 31, 2020. Funny thing is that the pictures that they use for pledges on patreon still the same since the beginning, in their laziness they changed the logo and studio name, but never the pledges pictures.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And speaking of the devil... (from patreon)

After a long hiatus settlers of ceinov is back with new thematic and more possibilities.
  • Multispecies animation system
  • Remade locomotion system
  • Speed variation for sizes
  • Npc look at player when talk
  • Reworked Sex System
  • Sex Inclination, Voluntary , Coerced, Forced
  • Improved Kink System
  • Kinks Preference and Proficiency based on Partner Gender
  • Kink Proficiency Affects Sex interaction
  • Unique Sex/Orgasm Animation depending on Inclination State
  • Sexuality Based on Partner Gender
  • Pleasure Gain Based on Kink, Inclination, PartnerProficiency and Sexuality
  • New massive world map
  • Race Selection
  • Self centered prioritized/restrictive npc manager system
  • Realtime npc spawn on worldmap
  • Npc spawn based on biome
  • Spawned npc persistence
  • Improved AI system with speed matching and more
  • Npc slave lash system WIP
  • Improved dialogue system
  • Npc can have tasks WIP
  • Improved Buy Sell Followers
  • Npc follow player task
  • New improved and open cybercity
  • Environmental effects WIP
  • Desert sandstorm effect WIP
  • Multi Biome Main Map
  • Vehicle system
  • Vehicle interior and camera
  • Companion travel on vehicle
  • Improved camera transition
  • Improved character selector
  • Multiple ui improvements
  • Inventory
  • Equipment Wearing
  • Equipment Mixing
  • Random Equipment for Npcs
  • New Clothing
  • Equipment Types
  • Crossdressing
  • Futuristic Theme
  • New Futuristic Props
  • Different Settlements

Hawkthrowaway12

Oct 4, 2019
And speaking of the devil... (from patreon)

After a long hiatus settlers of ceinov is back with new thematic and more possibilities.
  • Multispecies animation system
  • Remade locomotion system
  • Speed variation for sizes
  • Npc look at player when talk
  • Reworked Sex System
  • Sex Inclination, Voluntary , Coerced, Forced
  • Improved Kink System
  • Kinks Preference and Proficiency based on Partner Gender
  • Kink Proficiency Affects Sex interaction
  • Unique Sex/Orgasm Animation depending on Inclination State
  • Sexuality Based on Partner Gender
  • Pleasure Gain Based on Kink, Inclination, PartnerProficiency and Sexuality
  • New massive world map
  • Race Selection
  • Self centered prioritized/restrictive npc manager system
  • Realtime npc spawn on worldmap
  • Npc spawn based on biome
  • Spawned npc persistence
  • Improved AI system with speed matching and more
  • Npc slave lash system WIP
  • Improved dialogue system
  • Npc can have tasks WIP
  • Improved Buy Sell Followers
  • Npc follow player task
  • New improved and open cybercity
  • Environmental effects WIP
  • Desert sandstorm effect WIP
  • Multi Biome Main Map
  • Vehicle system
  • Vehicle interior and camera
  • Companion travel on vehicle
  • Improved camera transition
  • Improved character selector
  • Multiple ui improvements
  • Inventory
  • Equipment Wearing
  • Equipment Mixing
  • Random Equipment for Npcs
  • New Clothing
  • Equipment Types
  • Crossdressing
  • Futuristic Theme
  • New Futuristic Props
  • Different Settlements
Ironically enough, AMB published an update just one day earlier that seems identical in every way.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes