2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
An Unreal engine game with a Male Protagonist? that's so fucking rare, I don't think there are even 10 of them in this site that are decent enough. Gotta support the author if the game it's good

Zeros

Sep 3, 2017
so kinda figured out animations, but its pretty busted and nothing much there. Talk to someone, tell them to follow you, then ask for sex. At that point choose a position, then you have to grab the cards on top left and put it in a dom or sub position, both need to be drag and dropped. Then either nothing happens (hit the leave button and try again), notice animation isn't done (may have to restart from main menu), or animation works but sometimes the leave button breaks and you have to go to main menu again.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
An Unreal engine game with a Male Protagonist? that's so fucking rare, I don't think there are even 10 of them in this site that are decent enough. Gotta support the author if the game it's good
which ones do you know? In my profile, I collect more or less done or interesting ones

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
which ones do you know? In my profile, I collect more or less done or interesting ones
Last Hope is the best one so far I've found plenty of sex scene that diverse from one another depending on the relationship with the girls.

Second is Carnal Instinct, it has the content for the Male Protagonist but it could very well be Non-existent, might as well do a Futa MC at that point, tough the animation are nice and the Furry Ladies are very well designed (if you are into that)

Third is Breeders of the Nephelym, the game is quite good but, the character has no strict "individuality" so to speak, I remember playing it last year and after one max two sex scenes the characters lost all its meaning, and the models aren't really all that good

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I remember this game when it was just a simple 'youre in a house and theres monstergirls in the forest, go fuck 'em'. What happened? Why is the game so weird and buggy now?

Reactions: srg91 and dexxinax

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Last Hope is the best one so far I've found plenty of sex scene that diverse from one another depending on the relationship with the girls.

Second is Carnal Instinct, it has the content for the Male Protagonist but it could very well be Non-existent, might as well do a Futa MC at that point, tough the animation are nice and the Furry Ladies are very well designed (if you are into that)

Third is Breeders of the Nephelym, the game is quite good but, the character has no strict "individuality" so to speak, I remember playing it last year and after one max two sex scenes the characters lost all its meaning, and the models aren't really all that good
So cool games, already played. If you liked Last Hope, I recommend playing SEASIDE MYSTERY, it's almost the same, where you conquer females every day ;)

Reactions: RuberFF

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Ant this original game was about catgirls & rabbit girls & breeding & selling them from your old wooden cottage & pen area. The origin game was great. WTF happen to this/or/that game. this is just a dang 3rd mess. also this is AMB ant it. like serious w.t.h. going on with the Dev. origional game was great start. then add castle & valley & it broke the game spawn just dead open area, so scraped that game, then new amb was just sh8 even lesser of a game more broken then scrapped that too & now this pile of hot mess. When his/her original game was great & it worked as intended. is like each new iteration Just get progressively worse & worser.. not joking..

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Ant this original game was about catgirls & rabbit girls & breeding & selling them from your old wooden cottage & pen area. The origin game was great. WTF happen to this/or/that game. this is just a dang 3rd mess. also this is AMB ant it. like serious w.t.h. going on with the Dev. origional game was great start. then add castle & valley & it broke the game a bit so scraped game then new amb was sh8 even lesser of a game then scrapped that too & now this pile of hot mess. When his/her original game was great & it works. is like each new iteration Just get progressively worse & worser.. not joking..
c. Ubisoft dev.:HideThePain:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
"The game features: Farming, Livestock Breeding, Adventuring & Questing and Trading", so the pregnancy tag is for the livestock?

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
>each update takes an entire year to publish
>literally releases hot garbage that bugs out one way or another
>6 months reply interval between each page

Yeah this game ain't it chief.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
>each update takes an entire year to publish
>literally releases hot garbage that bugs out one way or another
>6 months reply interval between each page

Yeah this game ain't it chief.

This game has just had problem after problem. The team broke up (the other guy left to make Hunt and Snare IIRC) and the main dev was left by himself a while ago. Then, because he won't remove the loli content from the AMB version of this, they keep shutting his donation pages down every few months. To add a cherry to the top in May the cops actually showed up at his house, confiscated his PC and tried to charge him for the loli content. Dev apparently said f-this, packed up and moved to the next country over.

The dev seems oddly insistent on just not letting the project die no matter what. lol

Last edited:

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
This game has just had problem after problem. The team broke up (the other guy left to make Hunt and Snare IIRC) and the main dev was left by himself a while ago. Then, because he won't remove the loli content from the AMB version of this, they keep shutting his donation pages down every few months. To add a cherry to the top in May the cops actually showed up at his house, confiscated his PC and tried to charge him for the loli content. Dev apparently said f-this, packed up and moved to the next country over.

The dev seems oddly insistent on just not letting the project die no matter what. lol
DAMN SO GAME IS ACTUALLY IN DEVELOPEMENT HELL.

poopybutt77

Sep 24, 2020

based capitalism dev

country impeding your income?
fuck them and move to one that wont

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
based capitalism dev

country impeding your income?
fuck them and move to one that wont

lol yeah. It was apparently straight up government garbage. They used the game for probable cause to pull him in for "suspected" CP but since he only had 3D game models and not real CP they could only get him with a civil level fine. Since it was just civil instead of criminal charge there were no travel restrictions so he just decided to move a country over and ignore them.

He's apparently really committed to loli.

Reactions: CommanderL

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
5.7 is fake nothing function the build wath was the best is 5.5 you can drive car and have full sex also 5.5 is over 12GB not 4,7 like this shit look my screenshot from 5.5 this is the best build ever

• Love
Reactions: CommanderL
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes