2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Hello,

it's a pity that this version is not really playable.

But I also noticed that this game is probably released under two different names.

once as Settlers of Ceinov by Nuneko and once as Adventurous Monster Breeder by LustOverReality.

At least these two games have a lot of similarities or the same map.

Or am I wrong there?
No one really knows what is going on, they say they have split but SoC and AMB move in lockstep with the only difference between the two being that AMB promises sholicon and fails to deliver on it along with all the promises both versions fail to deliver on.

How do you make anything happen?

I get the "F" key to interct..
She agrees to sex...
I click "Make Sex" and a nr of options appears, most of which are lebeled wip, the 3 not so labeled..click and..
....an entry appears upper left side but...click that and?...nothing

is there anything here to play?
I only played AMB 56 but considering they seem to be the same systems in each you probably need to hold click and drag your character tag away to see the slots underneath, they have some kind of requirements altho many it is just Dom/Sub or Male only / Female only and then drag back and put your character in one slot and repeat for the other.

Reactions: zonegamer38

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
maybe i have some kind of sight problem but when i click on the sex menu any posture they stand still and do nothing. what i am supose to do ? also whats the deal with the pixel ppl around ??

Reactions: zonegamer38

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
my Version have no censorship 57.1 You can have sex with drag / drop system easy to use btw left side on top of screen, also the girls get pregnant and Babys also born after view days . I take long time to find all out but so bad is this update not. I look in Future where the game go and hopefully the car from 5.5 come back :D(y) Please Save all Time because Game crash from Time to Time .

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha and Tomoushie

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
my Version have no censorship 57.1 You can have sex with drag / drop system easy to use btw left side on top of screen, also the girls get pregnant and Babys also born after view days . I take long time to find all out but so bad is this update not. I look in Future where the game go and hopefully the car from 5.5 come back :D(y) Please Save all Time because Game crash from Time to Time .
Care to share yours version??

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
i ziped now the file but its zip same mb that no zip ? Because here is 4,3 GB uand unzippt 4,6 GB is this normal and now where i upload the file sry i never upload a file here
click on upload file choose zip you made. The zip is bit smaller because its lowest compression,other can bring smaller size but can be longer to compress

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
well i still see censorship can you add your save file as well? or can someone get the fix patch that he just drop on his patreon
i dont think there is a censorship also here this version on f95 zone is no censorship . I have no censor on SOC all versions i look but there is no censorship on SOC ... here is my save i have a 3080 RTX and here over 50 follower if have problem delete follower i hope this help (y) oh i see did you mean the underage persons? Yes but this is because they are not for sex only 18+ Ages can have Sex and breeding and they all uncensored look Picture the Underage is censored but only the underage at the other Picture you see a pregnant Luciana breed in about 2 days . Please also dont take a Underage to play you cant do anything with it ..........

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha and Tomoushie

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
how do you alter your characters appearance in the character creator because the body, mind, traits, and stats seem to be blocked or unusable

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
how do you alter your characters appearance in the character creator because the body, mind, traits, and stats seem to be blocked or unusable
choose your Charakter must be 18+ klick 1-9 times on it is every time an other outfit and Appearance, the other buttons have in this Version no function .

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
for all who would drive car in 5.5 :) no save in this Version but funny . For me the best Version ever with potential

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
maybe i have some kind of sight problem but when i click on the sex menu any posture they stand still and do nothing. what i am supose to do ? also whats the deal with the pixel ppl around ??
..pixel people are underage.. only the grown up adults are rendered properly.
The game uses an older rendering type which relies on older drivers, which are hard to download.

The sex system is the most convoluted shit ever, get this shit XD

1)pick a sex pose that isn't wip
-it says it's waiting
-you get two portraits, of both participants

2)try your hardest to drag one of the portraits (preferably the male one) off it's spot
-it is revealed that under the portraits, there are two role spots
-one for the man/dominant/fucker
-one for the woman/submissive/fucked
#the role spots are directly under the portraits, which is -9000 iq UI design

3)drag the male portrait over the dominant role
4)drag the female portrait over the submissive role
!)Congrats, you have achieved 'the sex' :3

Reactions: Nishee and mrwolf14

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
well he just drop v5.8 if anyone want's to know and if someone can they post the new version that he just release please?

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
hi all here the new version 5.8 its called survival ok play it and write here wath do you think . New things eat, drink, sleep mini map ... lost things no save, no invite girls in city, your child cant invite to your group, no teleport !! have a great Day (y) :D

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes