2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If anyone came for loli, they are not here. some kind of clickbait (n)
For what i remember, the old game have it, this one in the beginning already said that will not have because of patron rules...and being truthful, the last time that i download the game, he don't have almost anything, it was walking simulator.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
there is, but this is a free version with 1 animation.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Getting this after launching, anybody knows a fix?
UE4 "Fatal Error" crash?
Try running the game after each step:
Step one: Run the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\
Step two: Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Step three: Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Step four: Update your graphics driver
If none of these updates fixed your problem, it's probably a hardware incompatibility issue.

Skarara

Jun 4, 2020
None of them worked, thats unfortunate.. thanks for replying though, guess im gonna have to try another game.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
None of them worked, thats unfortunate.. thanks for replying though, guess im gonna have to try another game.
Your crash looks like it's DX11 related. You can check your card's Direct X support by using Windows Run - "dxdiag".
(Hold the windows key and press R)
If your potato doesn't have Direct X 11+ support, that explains the "invalid call" crash.

delta5

Jan 8, 2020
Is there an economy to the game or ways to get game over? Or is just a sex game with some other features?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there an economy to the game or ways to get game over? Or is just a sex game with some other features?
In the future, probably, in this one nope, in this one there is just some sex scenes, and building beds. Even at patreon the last post is from almost a year old, so this one is probably dead.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
In the future, probably, in this one nope, in this one there is just some sex scenes, and building beds. Even at patreon the last post is from almost a year old, so this one is probably dead.
It is funny, there are still 45 patrons that pay for a game that got no Updates since Halloween last year, maybe they all got access to the patreon unfriendly version. So they stay and pay. But the other dev is also not stable, it looks like he wipes the game changing stuff like whole setting from that barn/cabin in the woods to a cyberpunk-ish city, and now he started to try out multiplayer features, might change it into a 3d sexchat for pedophiles.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It is funny, there are still 45 patrons that pay for a game that got no Updates since Halloween last year, maybe they all got access to the patreon unfriendly version. So they stay and pay. But the other dev is also not stable, it looks like he wipes the game changing stuff like whole setting from that barn/cabin in the woods to a cyberpunk-ish city, and now he started to try out multiplayer features, might change it into a 3d sexchat for pedophiles.
Being honest, this game is old, was from a guy after breeding season was dead, the guy was on a forum (i don't remember the forum now) and talked about remaking the game, he even tried using the old assets of breeding season, but after probably seeing that can cause a law suit, he chose to remake in 3d, after some shit with some other guy that was in the game (probably this dev), they broke their partnership, and from there to now, there was almost nothing, almost 5 years with nothing. I will be honest, this game is dead, and will probably will be forever dead.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Being honest, this game is old, was from a guy after breeding season was dead, the guy was on a forum (i don't remember the forum now) and talked about remaking the game, he even tried using the old assets of breeding season, but after probably seeing that can cause a law suit, he chose to remake in 3d, after some shit with some other guy that was in the game (probably this dev), they broke their partnership, and from there to now, there was almost nothing, almost 5 years with nothing. I will be honest, this game is dead, and will probably will be forever dead.
ahh ok that might explain why this game does not get any updates.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
oof, there not building system?
i really love all the system that version don't have...
man i hate my luck

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes