2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, no. Good games and good creators thinks to everybody, as I say, everybody doesn't use WASD and everybody doesn't want to use "autohotkeythingscrapsh**". What you said is only your thinking because that's easy for you but it's not the same for everybody. If you want to do all this things, no problem to me but don't make it an obligation for everybody or find another way for the moves. Thank you.
You're making this out to be rocket science when it's anything but. Autohotkey is 3mb and takes all of a minute or less to set up. Drop the attitude and just try it out, what have you got to lose? I'm just trying to look out for a fellow arrow user why you gotta shoot me down? You may think it's dumb that you have to resort to using a third party program but to expect every game to have support for such a niche control scheme is unrealistic.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
You're making this out to be rocket science when it's anything but. Autohotkey is 3mb and takes all of a minute or less to set up. Drop the attitude and just try it out, what have you got to lose? I'm just trying to look out for a fellow arrow user why you gotta shoot me down? You may think it's dumb that you have to resort to using a third party program but to expect every game to have support for such a niche control scheme is unrealistic.
That's it, you've said it, I think it's dumb to use another program to use one and always downloading more and more programs (with all the problems that could come with)... And as I said, good game thinks to all users that's why for example, there is Win, Mac AND mobile versions (and maybe others). You think it's "niche control scheme" but I don't thinks so, that's only your opinion as for me, I think it's totaly useless to provide mobile version (but that's because I never use it). Everybody has his way of gaming and you are trying to tell me that you don't respect that and I have to change because majority do and creators has lazyness to do. I really disagree, also I will not begin to be a sheep for just damn 4 lines of code, if creators has lazyness to do and as I say to think to everybody (and don't forget that many games here are supported financially) so don't tell me that their games can be good if the bases are not.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Chaton

Jun 5, 2017
That's it, you've said it, I think it's dumb to use another program to use one and always downloading more and more programs (with all the problems that could come with)... And as I said, good game thinks to all users that's why for example, there is Win, Mac AND mobile versions (and maybe others). You think it's "niche control scheme" but I don't thinks so, that's only your opinion as for me, I think it's totaly useless to provide mobile version (but that's because I never use it). Everybody has his way of gaming and you are trying to tell me that you don't respect that and I have to change because majority do and creators has lazyness to do. I really disagree, also I will not begin to be a sheep for just damn 4 lines of code, if creators has lazyness to do and as I say to think to everybody (and don't forget that many games here are supported financially) so don't tell me that their games can be good if the bases are not.
i must agree with you as i am using ZQSD ...

• Haha
Reactions: HylTin

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I can see the language barrier here is starting to get in the way and you're really set in your ways, not to mention you seem to be reading a little too much into what I'm saying, especially in regards to "respect" which you've completely misunderstood. This has gotten off topic now, I'm done. If it's any consolation you're not missing out on much, the game is and has been pretty bare bones for a while now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what is the rape in this game. Can you get raped or it's you that does it?
You do it and it isn't really rape. That's probably planned, but currently the only sex is if you ask them for it and they always say yes to it.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Seems to bug out if you change the resolution.
First startup worked and i changed the resolution to 1920*1080.
Game ctd and now display the following message when starting:
"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:249]
Result failed at
D:/Build/++ue4+Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/3D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viweport.cpp:368
with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL"
Any hint to fix this?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:249]
Result failed at
D:/Build/++ue4+Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/3D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viweport.cpp:368
with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL"
Any hint to fix this?
Most fatal errors with UE4 is caused by outdated DirectX. It even mentions DXGI. I would update that, and for grins go ahead and update Microsoft.NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist), and your graphics driver.

To find out your system's DirectX support, press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, then type "dxdiag" and press enter. This will bring up your PC stats and show you what version of DX your system supports.

Most if not all UE4 games also come with a prereq redistributable. Open the game folder, and navigate to: "...\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe". Run that as well.

Reactions: Nuneko and Montopa

Elven_D

Sep 10, 2017

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Red469

May 18, 2018
hi guys, is it possible to save or load games for this one or do you start new each time?

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
just looking one page back or at least a couple of posts up looks to be hard .. i know sometimes it is hard to go over hundrets of pages .. but ... here are only 6 of them o_O
Thank you. I literally just realised that I could of done that and I feel like a complete idiot

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes