2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
never saw this game before
"version 4.4.0"
why do i have a feeling it will still be very early access like?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
never saw this game before
"version 4.4.0"
why do i have a feeling it will still be very early access like?
Yeah and it's actually an old version from almost 5 months ago. The actual one is 4.8.0... I'm not sure if I will try it out, tho.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
What are controls?
WASD = move
F = interact
Number pad 1-6= spawns monster girls (1-3 loli) (4-6 adult)
R = reset all
X or C = Fucks up game

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
What an odd question.

Look at images. Do you like models ?

Read tags & description. Do you see what you like ?

To everyone its different taste.

Theres obviously alot of hard work and love added to this game. Go for it, what will you lose?

If it were really bad, you would have read already, see how people are busy playing it instead of rushing to write comments :D

Spend more time in forum you will notice what i mean ^^
What an odd reaction, what else is a game thread for if not for asking about a game?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
What an odd reaction, what else is a game thread for if not for asking about a game?
Would you jump from a roof top if id say its fun ?

Eric, i wrote "To everyone its different taste", i can like one thing and claim its good, while you download it and dont like it. Makes sense right?

ps. i downloaded the game and i tested it :

1. the dev has no idea what hes doing
2. the blur effect made me dizzy
3. there are few sex animations but they need so much work, but they are there at least...
3. been running around till i got bored and deleted the game.
4. felt like iv downloaded wrong game, not kidding.
5. its hard to call this a game yet =/
6. in short non-fapable lol

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Because the similar game called "Adventurous Monster Breeder" had underage characters, not sure if this one have the same, but guessing it's the same game with just diffirent title.
Oof I hope not, na we should be fine. The game meets patreon guidelines and they wouldn't allow underage chicks BUT under the circumstances if anyone does find any underage(which i hardly doubt) please let me know ASAP. You have a good day now!

Reactions: brad1134

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
This Adventurous Monster Breeder in new packaging?
I was thinking about the same ! xD
-New project name
-New patreon name
-same tier pictures on patreon xD

I saw the original game years ago,was a patreon too......
Hope this project will go further !!!
Good luck !!!

Sorry for bad english !

After test:
The landscape is much better than old times
Ofc,quite nothing in the game,but come on,it's just a test version,what do you expect ! ? xD
Still need optimalise the game as the oldone. With 3 monster in my barn,I got a drastic fps drop,but with 2 in the wild,nothing happened... ! Strange :/

Last edited:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Numbers numbers don't matter really there isn't a set standard it's what ever the developer feels it is lol
Yeah sorry no, there are actually several standards. Just not everyone uses the same. Point is, the most common used is SemVer (Semantic versioning ) in which case v1.0 means release version with all features. There are other methods too, but in those cases if you start with higher number than 0 as first digit, the numbers are followed by a letter or the designations -alpha or -beta to indicate developement stage.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Because the similar game called "Adventurous Monster Breeder" had underage characters, not sure if this one have the same, but guessing it's the same game with just diffirent title.
That's only in some countries whose legislators are too stupid to tell the difference between a real kid and a bunch of pixels. Some Places, like the US, actually have ruled in favor of allowing fake depictions of underage characters as long as no real people were used to create them. There are some fake characters out there that were basically created off images of real kids, those are illegal as are actual real images like photos, but characters created from scratch are not as long as they are totally fake. Actually, in the US specifically, the Supreme Court of The United States ruled fake depictions, images of kids with absolutely zero basis in reality, were protected under the first amendment to the United States constitution. Now, if you mean in violation of site rules, then I think it might.

Last edited:
Reactions: dudder
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes