2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
if it is illegal in your country then you shouldn't play it. it isnt where i am from.
Not in my country, either, but I'm getting the feeling he meant it is a violation of site rules. Not illegal, but not allowed on this site, I mean. EDIT: Yep, I can basically confirm this IS Adventurous Monster Breeder, which was banned for a rule 7 violation, right down to the models and controls.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Looks like some assets are taken straight from either oblivion or skyrim.......this dev should be careful of that. Doubt EA has any probs going after stuff like that

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Do you have permission from Lust?

This is from Adventurous Monster Breeder 4.4.0 when they first started the female protagonist, the game creator is LustOverReality.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For those of you who don't know, this game is pretty old and has gone through many iterations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventurous-monster-breeder-v4-0-12-lustoverreality.22/

The developers have been under a load of pressure since they started the project. Patreon got shut down, they were ddos'd. threatened, etc. Mostly because of the "loli" content I'm sure. It's interesting to see this project back on Patreon, even though is still clearly has content which can be seen as illegal.

The game is currently being worked on by a single developer, last I checked. And the base mechanics, animations, among many other things within the game haven't really changed in years. This game is going to revived again temporarily, but it's most likely going to die again soon. Don't get your hopes up lol.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CommanderL

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
It says "Character Creation" but I'm not seeing any of that.

It kind of reminds me of a cross between Breeders of Nephalym and Hunt & Snare. Both of which have actual character creations and are more complete than this thing is. Play those, instead. Or, if you're looking for more human interactions, Kalyskah is pretty decent. Unfinished, as all of these are. There's also Enlit Game's Heroine Dungeon thing that's pretty fun and has mod support.

Edit: OH! Character Creation is in the current, paid version of the game. Not the version posted here. I still say that's a misleading tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a free mode for the camera during sex? It's stuck in a pretty annoying place during it.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
sooo... absolutely nothing to do in this game? Run to three locations where procedurally generated girls spawn, ask them to go home (after you build a bed ofc lol), cycle through 2 sex animations?

Did I miss anything? Or is that literally it?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm more surprised by that ahegao emoji than the actual post lmao

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Looks like some assets are taken straight from either oblivion or skyrim.......this dev should be careful of that. Doubt EA has any probs going after stuff like that
Yeah EA wouldn't have a problem going after this kinda thing...….except Oblivion and Skyrim are Bethesda games and Bethesda doesn't really give a shit.

Not to mention the assets being used are common assets for use with Unreal Engine. Bethesda borrowed some Unreal Engine assets from Epic for use with their Creation Engine to make Skyrim and Gamebryo Engine to make Oblivion so that's why some of it looks similar.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For those of you who don't know, this game is pretty old and has gone through many iterations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventurous-monster-breeder-v4-0-12-lustoverreality.22/

The developers have been under a load of pressure since they started the project. Patreon got shut down, they were ddos'd. threatened, etc. Mostly because of the "loli" content I'm sure. It's interesting to see this project back on Patreon, even though is still clearly has content which can be seen as illegal.

The game is currently being worked on by a single developer, last I checked. And the base mechanics, animations, among many other things within the game haven't really changed in years. This game is going to revived again temporarily, but it's most likely going to die again soon. Don't get your hopes up lol.

<removed>
I think Nuneko might be the same dev and he might have renamed it and hid the loli behind a spawn hotkey to keep the content hidden from Patreon to get it back there.

Reactions: srg91
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes