VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seven Deadly Sins [Ep. 1] [RedWhite]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
hi, good at first i read the spoilers, the comments, the reviews. I told myself then that the game had to be interesting and progressive.
I got started! my opinion and very strictly personal, without any judgment whatsoever on others or even on the screenplay or other things: personally, I get violently shit: between the "joseph" lost in his thoughts and dreams that take lead to read and pass in mouse clicks or spacebar ... too long ... a game remains a game and for me there! it's too long. In addition Anglo-Saxon is not my native language, so after many approximate translation efforts, I find myself with a time counter largely overloaded for little info. So apart from these personal concepts, the work is excellent, the extraordinary images and certainly the exemplary scenario, but it's not my choice ... I recommend the game for people more patient than me because it is worth the detour, I leave my place, but I remain attentive to any next development and who knows? I would perhaps play it again with more pleasure .... beware ...

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well renders looks good but I can't say the same thing about the story if being a dik fans gather together and make a story it would be much better than this

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
remove that long-ass splash screen. it's annoying and serves zero purposes.

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Removed in the new episode to be published.
hello mate, is your game really on hold, or it's abandoned for good? Sorry about you have no paterons.
I 've checked on this game in may or june and still no progress? Bad times or something?

Devka

May 8, 2017
I think that the creator of this games is crystal clear ^^
If that Very soon hadn't been posted going on 6 months ago than sure. The dev would be crystal clear. Episode 1 released almost a year ago. The dev hasn't posted on their patreon since what? March? They haven't said much of anything here. So the dev has been about as crystal clear as a glass of chocolate milk.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
If that Very soon hadn't been posted going on 6 months ago than sure. The dev would be crystal clear. Episode 1 released almost a year ago. The dev hasn't posted on their patreon since what? March? They haven't said much of anything here. So the dev has been about as crystal clear as a glass of chocolate milk.
i'm sorry if i don't understand you perfectly but the crystal clear it's for the fact that someone ask to the author if it's abandonned and the answer is " very soon " ... so the crystal clear that i say is for the fact that the game will be abandonned.

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
First of all, I'm very sorry. In this process, I devoted myself to improvement. And I had corona disease. I've been working on my new game for a few months now. I want to devote a lot of time and detail to Seven Deadly Sins.

During this period, I got into a new, colorful game in order to gain an audience and develop. I will publish it in December, if nothing goes wrong. I was inspired by the game My Sweet Neighbors.

View attachment 917197
Soooo... it's december and there is no new games from you
Look man you're really talented at renders i even dream about the main girl of seven deadly sins last night... but to see there is no more updates from this game or another game from you just makes me a sad

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Soooo... it's december and there is no new games from you
Look man you're really talented at renders i even dream about the main girl of seven deadly sins last night... but to see there is no more updates from this game or another game from you just makes me a sad
Don't worry, I'm dealing with a much better project. I am currently rendering.

• Sad
Reactions: evil_lep

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm searching for an Daz asset for Vitiligo skin. I couldn't find one, just this game. Does anyone know how the skin was created?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes