VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seven Deadly Sins [Ep. 1] [RedWhite]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
cover.png

Overview:
Seven Deadly Sins... Your family bonds... All shattered. A man, who grew up in an orphanage, and success after success. You fought all alone all this time. You never gave up! You CAN NOT give up! You will make crucial decisions which will change your life, but you will NOT give up! Joseph's life will change alot after the college. He will end up in a "rubicon". You will meet new people, discover new places, and will find yourself in different occasions. You will have to fight from now on as you did before. And don't forget, YOU ARE IN A RUBICON. You will either push forward, or you will be shattered.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-05
Developer: RedWhite F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SDS01.png SDS02.png SDS03.png SDS04.png SDS06.png SDS07.png SDS08.png

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sounds interesting, but I checked the future tags and I gotta wonder; will NTR be avoidable/optional? Or even, is it Netorare, Netori or Netorase? xD
EDIT: Does say NTR is optional, so that's cool :p

Last edited:

ferhat

Jul 4, 2017
Fabulous producer and amazing story. I've been waiting since the day it was announced and met my expectation, congratulations Redwhite.

Prasa151

Sep 30, 2019
I think the Turks have proven that they can do something that has a say in this platform and I wish the success of this proud event, I look forward to your different projects.

I would like to remind you that full support is a full support and we need to be clamped as a plus note.

Horusius

Jan 5, 2020
This game will be gorgeous, it must be gorgeous. I've been waiting a long time and I'm sure I'll get my expectations back. Congratulations to the Redwhite

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes