VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seven Deadly Sins [Ep. 1] [RedWhite]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
Hope Dev doesn't abandon the Game before he's gone though all seven sins, that would be Sloth. :sneaky:

On the other side of the coin.

The Seven Heavenly Virtues
faith, hope, charity, fortitude, justice, temperance, prudence
He already abandoned it and said he is working on something better, this was said last year and now year later nothing new from the dev, which is sad seeing he is very good with them renders...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
First of all, I'm very sorry. In this process, I devoted myself to improvement. And I had corona disease. I've been working on my new game for a few months now. I want to devote a lot of time and detail to Seven Deadly Sins.
that's good to hear. god speed with your new projects! just to be clear, are going to complete Seven Deadly Sins someday? Ot this game is abandoned 4ever.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How about we get an English patch for this, I am not sure what language is being butchered, but it would be nice to understand what they are saying once n a while.
Edit: well never mind then, this is abandoned anyway lol most likely because they couldn't find someone to translate whatever the dumpster fire they call dialog in this game.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes