VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seven Deadly Sins [Ep. 1] [RedWhite]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
With the transitions that he already said he would be fixing and cleaning up the grammar this could be a really solid game.

riexor

May 27, 2017
This looks stunning, the UI, the renders and all that. There is clearly a lot of work going into this so I will give my honest opinion, unfiltered.

There is too much dialog and it feels excruciating during some of the conversations. Particularly Noora & Alia, MC and Lisa, then MC and Karina. Some of it is obviously translation issues, which has been stated to being fixed.

The MC is very strange. He first talks about how clearly depressed he is and the problems he has interacting with people. He then helps Lisa (at least with my choice) and starts white knighting so hard it was cringy (which at that point makes a certain sense). Then at the cafe he's at least befriending if not just picking up on Karina then banging Lexi in the back room. It doesn't make much sense to me. Granted some of this may come out in another update, but this is based on what I have seen.

I wish the game the best of luck and look forward to checking it out during further updates. Cheers!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 506758

Overview:
Seven Deadly Sins... Your family bonds... All shattered. A man, who grew up in an orphanage, and success after success. You fought all alone all this time. You never gave up! You CAN NOT give up! You will make crucial decisions which will change your life, but you will NOT give up! Joseph's life will change alot after the college. He will end up in a "rubicon". You will meet new people, discover new places, and will find yourself in different occasions. You will have to fight from now on as you did before. And don't forget, YOU ARE IN A RUBICON. You will either push forward, or you will be shattered.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-05
Developer: RedWhite | - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - UPLOADHAVEN - RACATY - NOPY
Android:
- - -

View attachment 506715 View attachment 506716 View attachment 506717 View attachment 506718 View attachment 506720 View attachment 506721 View attachment 506722 View attachment 506728
Sounds Cool! I am Willing to Try it!
BUT,... IF I HAVE to Wait FOREVER For New Updates,... I Will Abandon it.
I am just saying...
(sick & tired of getting Interested in a Game; then the Dev's take 4-6 mos. or longer for a Update)
Let's Face it,... There Are NOT That Many GOOD Games Out here to keep Our Interests Peaked!

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's with all the 1 Post 1 Like Throwaway Accounts in the start of this thread? Brought your own happy crowd?
Tbh that is pretty suspect. Hope it's not another darthsmut situation lol
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought the game was going to be about the Anime.
I'm just happy it's not based off that shitty softcore hentai anime. All those thick demons but light bars and smoke covering half the screen.:cautious:

Reactions: botc76

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
haven't tried it yet, gonna download it tomorrow but, am i the only one who thinks this looks like 2 models cut at the waist and stitched together in a really weird angle?

not criticizing the game per se, but that pose looks really inhuman, her torso is too straight and at a very different angle than her lower body, and im only saying this because the other sample images look great, its like this one doesnt match.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hey RedWhite, This bugs the shit out of me lol. At the coffee shop when speaking to male customer's, You call them SIR. When speaking to a Female customer's you call them MAM lol So its like this Male/MC = Sir Female/U. Woman/Lexi = Mam just sayin :) Everyone else pretty much pointed out what needed fixed so good job on your first release.

Last edited:

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
This looks good, I'll give it a try.

but ending up or being in a Rubicon make no sense, you cross the Rubicon. When you pass the point of no return.

Reactions: Hyped

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A nice start with good renders but language needs a work over. Watch the dialogues though a bit too much picture changing.
Look forward to the new updates.:)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has some very excellent qualities, but unfortunately, it also has some glaringly awful qualities.

The good: The initial presentation is great. The renders are better than many games. The little things like the characters blinking really added to the ambiance. I also enjoyed how each character got their own little introduction with their name flashed on the screen when we first see them. As of yet, the code seems to have no bug in it. So it's a game presented very nicely, with good graphics, and it's properly coded. What could possibly be bad about it with all of these good things I have to say about it?

The bad: The writing... The Engrish is very strong in this game. I can forgive a bit of Engrish if it's otherwise written well. Is it otherwise written well? No... not at all. The main protagonist character is far too much of a white knight putting the pussy up on a pedestal... At the same time right out of the gates he is whiny and putting other guys down. Not only is he this level of cringe but he is inconsistent in his character completely. He completely objectifies women at every moment and treats other guys like they are all "bad guys". For instance, he has a crush on a girl. He has been in her class for FOUR YEARS... FOUR LONG YEARS HE HAS HAD A CRUSH ON THIS GIRL. Yet he never walked up and started a conversation with her... Not once in four years. When he talks to her it's like she doesn't even know his name and barely recognizes him. Well, this girl just so happens to be dating another guy for four years at the same time. So maybe he respected that, but whatever. Anyways this girl he has been crushing on for four years that has been dating this other guy for FOUR YEARS... It's the last day of high school. She dumps this guy she was dating from the start of high school on the last day of high school... Her reason for dumping him? "You got a small dick. You are rude sometimes, your father has money, and I want a real man, besides you never hold my hand so fuck off I hate you now." Wow... that is fucking harsh... fucking brutal a terrible way of dumping someone right in the middle of a crowded hallway in front of everyone... So the guy she just dumped is like ."You know what. You are a bitch." Oh shit here it comes... oh shit... oh no... Here comes our protagonist... Our protagonist responds in a way as if this guy was attempted to rape her... Our character is now like WHAT!? did he just call her a bitch how dare he! He should be down on the floor licking her boots! He grabs the guy by the shirt while he is minding his own damn business talking to his girlfriend... So after getting grabbed by the shirt and pushed by our protagonist this guy with tears in his eyes after having his heart just ripped out... He is like fuck it why not and takes a single swing on our protagonist... And our protagonist proceeds to dodge the punch and beat his ass... And now the girl is in love with our protagonist... Also he still don't man up and ask her out... Fucker waits for her to ask him out like a little bitch. So our protagonist is done with that shit and wanders around... Comes across another chick proceeds to talk shit about the dude who he beat up and gets her to ask him out too! what the fuck guy? then goes to some coffee shop or whatever and finds a lottery ticket... Guess what it's not in the game yet, but I can tell you with 100% certainty it's going to be a winning lottery ticket or else why put a lottery ticket in the story like that... Anyways at the coffee shop we run into some blue-haired chick and she drag the protagonist into the back room and pulls his pants down... TLDR the writing sucks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
A really beautiful game so far, I wish that I could support you and The Seven Deadly Sins.
But I have to take a rain check on this one, because of one sin in your game, NTR, and i really hate NTR

Wish you the best of luck, dev

Reactions: Triple OG and Hyped
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes